077; get naked then

THIRD PERSON.

AFTER A SUCCESSFUL DINNER WITH HER FATHER, Kate took a walk to her boyfriend's house, knocking on the door as she stood on his front doorstep for a few minutes, waiting for him to answer.

And after a quick text to let him know she was there, the front door was opened to reveal Corbyn stood holding an airpod with the other in his ear, a smile on his face.

"Took you a few minutes."

"I was working on music," he rolled his eyes, opening the door for her as she walked into the house, "wasn't expecting a visitor."

"I wanted someone to cuddle," Kate shrugged, following him upstairs to his room as he let out a small laugh, "I don't think that's funny."

"It isn't funny," he replied, sitting back down in his chair as he turned to her, "did you walk here?"

"Almost started sprinting," she sarcastically replied with a raise of her eyebrows, watching Corbyn slowly nod before he nodded his head towards his lap, "can't we cuddle in bed?"

"I was close to finishing this piece," Corbyn said, grabbing her waist and pulling her onto him, "just give me fifteen minutes."

"Okay," Kate smiled slightly, resting her head on his shoulder as her arms went around the boy, his arms doing the same to her whilst he continued with his music making.

With the couple sat in silence despite the faint noise coming from Corbyn's airpods, Kate's small smile was glued to her face and her head remained on his shoulder, watching him concentrate on his laptop screen.

But after another ten minutes of Corbyn putting all of his attention onto his music, he eventually let out a frustrated huff and shut his laptop screen, leaning back in his chair as his arms fully wrapped around Kate.

"How did dinner with your dad go?" He asked, gently rubbing her back as her hand was in the back of his hair.

"He wants to meet you," she replied with a mumble, her eyes now closed while Corbyn nodded, "he said we could go to Arizona for a weekend and stay at my parents."

"Moving a bit fast," Corbyn jokingly spoke as the girl looked up at him, giving him a small smile before she shook her head.

"Well we don't have to," she shrugged, "but I'm going to go stay."

"I'll come stay," he nodded, tucking her hair behind her ear while he stared at her with a smile, "I'd love to meet your parents."

"Okay," Kate said, kissing him briefly on the lips as both hands cupped his face.

After a few moments, Corbyn deepened the kiss as he grabbed ahold of her waist, the girl's phone beginning to vibrate in the pocket of her jacket while the boy went to grab him.

And as Kate pulled away from the kiss, turning her head to his hand while he placed a kiss on her cheek that was only inches away from him, Evie's name appeared on the phone as Corbyn answered before pressing the speaker button.

"She's busy," he quickly spoke, having Kate let out a small laugh before taking her phone from his hand.

"Hey," Kate sighed.

"Hi, what ya doing?" Evie asked, "I was going to ask how dinner went with your dad."

"I'm just.. I'm with Corbyn." She replied, moving her boyfriend away from her neck while he let out a sigh, "we're looking at the new music he's making."

"Do you want me to call you later?"

"Yes." Corbyn moved his head towards the girl's phone, his hands moving underneath the girl while he stood up from his chair and carried her over to his bed, "that would be a great idea Ev-"

"Shut up," she interrupted him, "yeah, I'll call you back soon."

After laying the girl on her back on his bed, the boy took Kate's phone out of her hand once more while she rolled her eyes, shaking her head before smiling.

"Evie I'll drop her home." Corbyn suggested, "don't worry about it."

"Okay, okay that's fine." Evie replied, "yeah, I'll see you soon then."

Once they each said a quick goodbye, Corbyn ended the phone call and placed her phone on the side table before turning back to Kate with a smile on his face.

"You're the worst," Kate laughed.

"For which part?" He asked, leaning down closer to the girl as one of his hands ran up and down her thigh.

"Taking my phone from my pocket is a little invasive," she said, her voice slowly going quieter while a light shade of pink appeared on her cheeks.

"You didn't stop me." Corbyn shrugged, placing a small kiss on her lips whilst Kate's arms wrapped around his neck, keeping him close to her.

As Kate remained silent with a smile still on her face, Corbyn's head moved towards her neck as he left multiple kisses along it, his hand underneath her shirt.

And as he moved his lips back to hers and deepened the kiss almost instantly, the boy undid the button to her jeans and grabbed the waistband of them, pulling them off the girl before throwing them on the floor beside his bed.

"You got a condom right?" Kate asked him through her heavy breaths and in the process of removing his sweats.

"Yeah, yeah I got one." Corbyn nodded, "we don't need it yet though."

"I'm not having-"

"Katelyn, we're not even naked." He shook his head and smiled slightly, "I'll get it when we need it, relax."

"Get naked then," she frowned, "i'm impatient."

"I know." He nodded, pulling her shirt over her head before giving her another smile, "we're in the process of doing that."

"I know." She mumbled.

"You're so beautiful." Corbyn said, placing a kiss on her forehead before attaching his lips to hers with his hands grabbing the hem of her underwear and pulling it down her legs.

(˚୨୧🔪·。🛒˚.⛓)

A/N

hi first of all yes they had sex isn't that cute

second of all pls be prepared for some drama

third of all i have a new book out called anyone :)