Chapter 1 ~ Meeting Him and 1997

Eh.
By the name of this chapter, nevermind...
Well I was at my ex boyfriends football game because we were still friends after the breakup. Yes I know, it's fucked up. I'm fucked up. He's fucked up. Why do you think we broke up? Yea.
Anyways, one of his teammates came up to me while I was wearing my shitty ass green hat with camo joggers.
He said 'hey', as anyone else would say? Then we flirted we hung out for a few days after and we hooked up.
He had blue eyes, flawless white teeth, brown hair, and a muscular but fit body. As well as hilarious humor.
I was surprised someone as stunning as him would come up to me on a day I looked like THAT.

We would go out a lot but..
~*~

"Oh my gosh, Alex!!," What are you doing??"
I had waken up to 900 different clatters of pots pans, and plates.
"I am making a crape and a omlet for you."
"Why?" I questioned him with a laugh of sarcasm.
"It's your birthday..." He replied with a look.

How was I supposed to remember?
My life is like dating one crazy ass devil each week, in a pot of hell. My life was hell.
But Alex wasn't the devil of the week. Yes, he's a devil, a troublemaker.
He wasn't the one of the week though, no. He was gonna be here for a while.