Chapter 3- SCHOOL

DINGGGGGG! ⏰
That was the sound of hell being awoken.
I slammed the alarm and finished eating breakfast.
Ran upstairs to brush my teeth and then I searched around in my short pocket to find nothing but Two sticky rappers of eaten jolly ranchers. I ran to the kitchen grabbed my keys off the counter, kissed Alex goodbye and jumped in the convertible along with hitting the temple of my head on the glass window.
It was time for school and I couldn't be late because Izzy and I are ditching at 10:00 to go smoke with Josh, Kendall and Liam then get Starbucks, pick up Alex from his grandmas house to go to "school" and then go to the waterpark. Alex had to go to his grandmas each day to help her from 8:00 am to 8:30 am.
"Hello Excellent Eagles of Enlian Highschool. It's a beautiful morning out here in LA today at 7:15 am. Today we have SATs for seniors so please keep your Voices down if your In the acknowledgements hallway after 10:00. We also have several students who have transferred to a high rated private school, Jenna Dickinson, Sally Jenson, And Scott Blank. Have a nice day at Enlian Highschool and remember to be respectful to those testing. Thank you!"
Fucking intercoms.
I walked towards the lobby and heard a flock of fangirls screaming and running behind me. "Kait!!", "OMG KAIT WHERE DO YOU GET YOUR HAIR DONE??" "HOW IS ALEX!!" " HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAIT!!" "OMG Kaitlyn, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!"
I turned around with a devilish smirk and popped that girl right in the chin.
"NOBODY calls me Kaitlyn." I said raising an eyebrow.
And she plopped right onto the shitty rug of the lobby. I stepped over her like a bridge.
"Kaitl-" Mrs Green tried to say as I interrupted her, "kait." "It's Kait."
"Kait, may I speak to you in the principles room?"
"Why? You're not even the principle." I questioned her with a snappy attitude..
"I'm the VICE principle and we need to talk."
"Ugh."

"You cannot just knock a girl In the face because she called you your full name."
Mrs Green stated.
"Yes I can and I'm dismissing myself from this office as well as this school."
I told her as I slid everything possible off of her desk.

"You can't do that! You have SATs today! CLEAN THIS UP!" She tried fitting all the words in before I left the room with a 'fuck you'.