♥chapter♥one♥

A/N: Hi I hope you like my book about lego friends.I love lego friends soooo much.I hope you enjoy it! I would appreciate if you give a vote or a comment one or the other or both. So yeah hope you enjoy!

Olivia woke up, and was so excited that it was the day. It was the day of the most biggest sleepover ever. She had a massive feast planed, a movie picked (FROZEN) and had just every thing that was needed!It was going to be the most epic sleepover ever! It was the best because they normally just go to the mall(which they still are) and then go to bed so this one is pretty special for Olivia!She tied some balloons and then she finally sat down.

She heard a knock on the door so rushed down thinking it was her friends. Olivia opened the door to see her mum standing there.

"Hello Olivia"said the mum walking in.

"Hi mum"replied Olivia sadly

"Whats wrong"said the mum

"I thought you were one of my friends" answered Olivia

The mum (Anna) just walked off and Olivia went upstairs to get her i- phone.

When Olivia was upstairs she picked up her i phone from her desk. She scrolled through her text messages and saw the group of all her friends so she pressed on it and texted them saying she had changed the time to 2.00 instead of 4.00 because she just couldn't wait!

She ran down the stairs and went outside because she wanted to get
some fresh air and Olivia wanted to know if her friends parents car was there because she wanted to start the sleepover quick!