♥Chapter♥two♥

A/N: I hope you will enjoy my second part of the book since Olivia will have the best sleepover! So.. hope you like it and please give a like of comment I would appreciate it★

Olivia was still waiting outside,untill she saw in the corner of her eye, a pale car.The only person who has a pale Mini Cooper that she knows is Mia.

Mia excitedly slammed the car door,and ran over to Olivia. But before she did that she waved good bye to her mum.

"Hey Olivia,im way excited for the sleepover, this might be your best one yet." Yelled Mia.

"I know, I think im more excited than anyone here."Replied Olivia.

Olivia lead Mia into her house and started to talk about stuff (E.G):
Boyfriends, School, food, and each other.

After chatting, they heard a knock on the door, so Olivia looked out the window to see that none of her friend's cars were there.Olivia ran down the stairs to get the door, unfortunately it was the postman giving her her mail.

Then, Olivia ran back to her bedroom with the mail but then put it in the bin because it wasn't important. When she finally got to talk to Mia, Mia told her that Stephanie might be late due to traffic.Olivia was fine with it but wanted to start quicker.

When, they stoped talking they heard the door go agian, so just to check it wasn't the postman or anyone she looked out the window and Emma's
car was there so she rushed (sprinted) down to the door!

While, she was outside Mia came down to see who was here.

Emma got out of her car, and rushed towards the door with an envelope in her hand.