The café

You woke up in your room and rubbed your eyes you yawned tried and sleepy and got dressed in your café uniform

You've were there since you were 21 you were 28 now working a non stop ending job you were thinking about working some place else cause you were making 15 bucks an hour and you wanted to buy a house instead of your crummy apartment...

Max"yo y/n can you serve that old man he's giving me creepy looks"

"Sure max anything to get out of this kitchen

*you walk over to the man he didn't seem that old yet not young*

"Ehem excuse me sir I'll be your server today my name is y/n what would you like to order

jr"well thanks y/n I've been waiting for someone to take my order.. the names jr!"

*he stuck his hand out you've never had someone do that yet you didn't care nor mind you shook his hand*

Jr"wow your hand shakes really firm
We need someone like you on the team"

*you raised an eyebrow *
"Team?"

*then boom the last thing you saw me was black*

You woke up in a office with people talking over and over again..

"Huh" 
reagan: oh your up welcome to hell y/n so what do you do

"We're the fuck I'm I who are all of y'all!?"

Reagan: oh shit did jr just like your handshake? Anyways I'm reagan
*she points at a red head* that's Brett

Brett: aww I was hoping of introducing myself anyways nice to meet youuuuu?

*you look at him with sparkles in your eyes like he was the man of your dreams it sounded cringy when you said it in your head*
"y-y-y/n"

*you reach for his hand and he picks you up from the floor*

Brett: well welcome to the best place ever- since I've been here! y-yeah there kinda caring!
*he wraps his arm around you*

"Wow you smell good! Wait that didn't mean to com-"

Brett: I get that a lot your not too bad yourself y/n! *he smiles*

Reagan: alright guys let's start on the plan with the lizard people

Brett: didn't jr said we're all good!?

Reagan: well what about y/n hey what about we work together!?"

"what the hell! I've got nothing better to do! also do you have extra clothes by chance!?"
Reagan: sure! Yeah of course since you've been out it's closing time you can come to my place"

*you nod and look at Brett he smiles at you*

"So since we're gonna be working together we should have each other's numbers and by I mean each other I mean Brett but your number in my phone"

Brett: yes ma'am *he puts his number and takes a picture as his pfp or whatever*

*you smile big and take your phone back and hand it to the rest of the team*

Time skip~
I few minutes later reagan took you to her place it was dirty yet you didn't mind there was cold coffee on the table and an old man sitting on the couch

Reagan: what the hell dad I texted you to clean up the place!?..

Rand: oh come on jelly bean I was doing important stuff

Reagan"like sleeping and being a lazy asswhole!?"

Rand: and whose your new friend?

"Y/n nice to me-"