The  incident 👀

You woke up on the bed instead of the floor as you saw Reagan up and making coffee and Gigi on her phone you looked at the time on your phone it's already 2:35? You got up and said your hellos

Gigi"morning sleeping beauty!"

Reagan"I moved you to my bed you seemed cold!"

"Morning and thanks reagan!"

*you sat down and paused the room was quiet and Reagan looks at you *

Reagan: sooooo uh what now

Gigi: Idk we could go get some coffee? Instead of your invention coffee maker.. *she shivers*

Reagan: well it doesn't really bug out.. often

"Guys do you think Brett is a yes man and he really just doesn't like me?"

Reagan: off pfft he's a yes man but I don't really know maybe he does like u

"OOooO I got it reagan make a Machine so we can like read bretts mind!"

Gigi " your crazyyy girl... I like it now we're so we start!?"

Reagan: I'll get started on it... *she sighs and starts working on it for two hours* done!!!!!

"YES!!! Alright I'll put it on"

Reagan: make sure you don't press the switch bod-

*you push the button while not even thinking about it and then boom you saw yourself in boxers you blushed and put some clothes on*

*you fixed your hair as neatly as possible and you made Brett breakfast and smelt his clothes...*

BOOM!!!

*you were back into your body you were guessing the girls told him what to do*

"Oh no I don't even look good right now he was in my body!!!!"

Gigi"calm down girl he didn't look one bit... I made sure!"

Reagan"maybe I should take that button off"

*you nodded and giggled*

*you got ready and the girls and you went out*