chapter 1

"Good afternoon my love" said Jeff when he came to fetch me at the bus stop. He came out of the car, opened the door for me, I got in, he closed the door and went  behind the wheel. The kind of care I got from him made me feel nothing less than a queen. He went and started the car and we went home.

When we reach home, he whips me Something to eat and I ate to my fullest. He is a gentleman, my gentleman. Whenever he speaks to me, I feel like he is buttering me up.

He is nothing but a sweet talker. Whenever I am with him, I feel protected. " Come have a bath" Jeff says and I walk to the bathroom, I find red wine near the bath tub and roses all over the floor."Oh my God! Is this all for me?" I ask Jeff in delight. " It's all yours my Angel" he answers.

I felt like a real angel because of his tenderness and care. " Should I pour you some wine?" He asks. " Yes please" I said. Jeff always made me feel complete. He always made me feel on top of the world. Whenever I'm with him, I used to feel like shouting and letting the whole world know that I'm in love, that I've got the love of my life, the one who makes me feel complete, the one who fulfills me.

I got in to the water and he started massaging me. " So how was work today?" He asked. " Oh babe, I had a fight with Miss Johns who is one of my colleagues and the boss gave warnings to both of us, so it's wasn't okay." I replied. " Oh sorry babe. But next time, be careful." Jeff Said. " What's make me angry is that Miss Johns is the one who started the whole thing but I also had to suffer for her stupidity and that really turned me off." I said with an angry voice. " Come down babe, it's will be okay. At least you weren't fired. " Said Jeff.

You, know like my life was so perfect, until this one day, which was full of surprises. I waited for Jeff at the bus stop, to pick me up so that we can head home, as the usual. An entire hour passed and Jeff still hadn't come. I tried calling him, but he never answered. I was very surprised because this was a first. " Jeff would never leave me hanging, or what?" I said in a state of shock.

With no other option, I started walking towards my house, which is a very long way. I walked until I felt like my feet were half. After a very long walk, I then caught a glimpse of my house and I felt very happy, but sad at the same time because I just couldn't understand as to what could have held Jeff. I reached the front door of my house, grabbed the handle and turned it so the door can open but it did not turn. And guess what, my door was locked.

PUPURH:
AND THIS IS THE END OF CHAPTER ONE. I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT IF YOU GUYS READ MY STORY AND COMMENTING IS ALLOWED. ( POSITIVE COMMENTS ONLY PLEASE) AND PLEASE VOTE. THANK YOU. I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY THE STORY.