The Pomegranate Follower

⚠️Warnings⚠️
village in danger, cookies screaming (might not be that bad but just incase, please let me know if any should be other warnings should be added)

A few month had passed and Dark Enchantress Cookie had left an impact on the land. Not far away a small cookie learned her village's culture and magic. Until suddenly a dark presence appeared above her peaceful village.

The village was full of cookies running and screaming. Pomegranate cookie was confused and scared. "Quickly! We must protect the tree!" A cookie yelled as a small group of cookies followed her. Curious the small pomegranate cookie followed the group and she soon saw Her. Their great tree was becoming corrupt but some how pomegranate cookie didn't mind. The small cookies saw the ominous Dark Enchantress Cookie and was in pure awe. "Watch cookies as your pride crumbles with your trees corruption!" Dark Enchantress yelled down below, when she then spotted the small cookie looking up at her. Dark Enchantress was surprised to see this child's pure wonder at the sight of her and was curious of this behavior. The small cookie didn't notice the branch of the tree coming towards her as she beheld dark enchantress. "Gasp! Move!" Dark Enchantress yelled as she scooped the child up and away from the branch. The small cookie was surprised she hadn't even seen the branch above her. As the cookie looked up she saw the strange cookie who saved her and once again was in awe. "Ma'am! Why did you save me?!" The cookie asked to dark cookie. "I'm not that heartless to let a child be crushed" Dark Enchantress replied giving the cookie a smile. "Now I better put you back down to your village small one." Dark Enchantress stated heading back down towards the village. "No! Take me with you!" The small cookie exclaimed. "I want to stay with you. Your so amazing you corrupted it village so fast. The amount of power you must possess must be amazing! I want to learn to be that powerful!" The cookie said intent on her want for the dark cookies knowledge. "Are you sure?! Your family and life are here." Dark Enchantress asked the cookie. "Yes" the small girl replied. "Of course I love my life here but you. My lady. You are so powerful and determined! I want to learn from you, I want to live more than a boring planned out life!" The girl said in more of a demand leaving the dark cookie in shock. "Well then I suppose, who am I to stop you." Dark Enchantress replied smiling at the young girl and disappearing with her as her work had been done.

Pomegranate cookie looked back at her home. Her friends and family screamed as they saw her leaving with the dark cookie. "So long old life. Onto a greater destiny!" And with that, she vanished. Leaving behind the remains of a fragmented village.