Cσαlιτιση 004

Welcome to the Coαlıtıon Communıtч's Book Club

Edition 004

◤━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━◥OUR RƐQUIRƐMƐƝƬS◣━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━◢

◤━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━◥
OUR RƐQUIRƐMƐƝƬS
◣━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━◢

▣ This goes without saying; all books must adhere to Wattpad guidelines.

▣ You can enter two books into the club; one as your long term partnership book and the other as your house party book.

▣ All new members are subject to a one-week trial period where you go through our Reviewing Boot-Camp before you become a full-fledged member of the club.

▣ Just FYI, if you ever went MIA on the club without notice, either during your trial or as a full-fledged member, you will not be let back into the club if you reapply.

▣ Our Book club is cross platforms, i.e. we also have a Coalition Book club on Inkitt and on Discord. If you're interested in joining our bi-weekly reading club on Inkitt, go check us out there, if you're interested in our Discord book club, apply to join our community.

▣ All books and communication must be in English and books entered into the club must have at least 5 chapters, excluding the author's note. If you've only got 5 chapters at the time you apply, let us know in your application how often you intend to update.

▣ We accept mature and LGBT. If you do not read mature and or LGBT, let us know on your application form.

▣ Readers are welcomed. If you're interested in reading and providing constructive feedback to writers, we're happy to have you.

▣ We accept all genres, except random, short stories and One-shots.

▣ You are required to follow the founder and co-founders of the Coalition Community. Their handles are on our profile bio.