Pαrτηεrshιρ Lσg

Welcome to the Long Term Partnership Log

Everything that's got to do with your long term reading partner is here. If you cannot find the information you're looking for, send us a message, and we'll respond ASAWC.

━━━━━┛ ✠ ┗━━━━━
ᖇᑌᒪᕮS O ᕮᑎGGᕮᗰᕮᑎT
━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━

◾️ All current members of the club will have their book title, genre, and book length listed here. We encourage members to select books in the genres they enjoy reading, and books within the same length as yours.

◾️ You can only enter one book into the long term partnership at this time, and it can be different from the book entered into the house party weekly rotation.

◾️ If you're able to, and you have the time, you can have as many long term partners as you want. But ensure that you don't take on more than you can do.

◾️ There will be one of three symbols at the end of a member's listing to signify if they're available for partners, currently in one or not currently accepting.

◾️ A ✅ means that the member is available for partnerships. A 🚫 means that member is already partnered. A ‼️means that member is partnered but is available for additional partners.

◾️ Once you've decided on a partner, send them a DM and decide on the number of chapters you both want to read weekly, then either comment here or send us a DM, so we add your partnership to the list of long term reading partners below.

◾️ If you're ever unable to do your reading for this, shoot your partner and the club a quick DM to keep us updated. A quick comment in-line beside your partnership works too.

◾️ Our reviewing criteria follows here too; at least one in-line comment and a compulsory end of chapter review on every chapter you read.

◾️ No tags are required when you're reviewing.

◾️ Leave a 'done with chapter 1' inline comment besides your partnership every week, so we can easily track your progress.

◾️ When you and your partner finish reading each other's book, kindly inform the club so you and your partner can be re-entered into the pool.

◾️ Whenever you update any information or detail about your story length, name, genre, let the club know, so we can make the necessary changes.

◾️ Reading and logging deadline for weekly reading is Sunday 10:00 EST. It's one chapter minimum weekly, or depending on your partnership agreement.

◾️ If you miss more than two weeks reading without responding to the moderators or sending us a DM, your partnership will be terminated. To be considered for the long term reading pool again, you'll have to catch up on the readings you missed with your previous partner.

◾️ To keep things fair, we advise that you read at the same pace as your partner, so there isn't a backlog of one not doing their reading and going MIA. As much as we try to regulate this, sometimes these things happen.

 As much as we try to regulate this, sometimes these things happen

━━━━━━┛ ✠ ┗━━━━━━
IᖇᕮᑕTOY
━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━

uschibear || Unexpected Complications || Adventure [Very Mature] || 57 chapters 🚫

monstermakers || The Characterisation of Annabelle le Roux || Action|Adventure || 29 chapters ✅

Shortminion97 || A Dark Secret || Fantasy || 21 chapters ✅

inkyys  || Moonlit Craters || Fiction || 32 chapters ✅

PriscillaYiadom4 || Wings of Love || Romance || 24 chapters ✅

WriterAnimated || Blood Bound || Paranormal|Horror || 14 chapters 🚫

wolfgirltilly8914 || I'm Not Letting Her Go || Romance || 38 chapters ✅

backto541 || Radiant || Mystery|Thriller || 26 chapters 🚫

kingakim100 || Diabolus Adest VIXI || Paranormal/Horror || 20 chapters ✅

tylerstormx || The Divine Guardians || 32 chapters 🚫

━━━━━┛ ✠ ┗━━━━━
OG Tᕮᖇᗰ ᑭᗩᖇTᑎᕮᖇSIS
━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━

uschibear and WriterAnimated

WriterAnimated  and backto541

backto541 and tylerstormx