Chapter 4🖤

Christland college
Andy POV

I felt hands being wrapped around my hips as I walked down to my room,arghhh......who sent this girl to me???.

"Andy,hug me na".  Beverly was certainly the last person I wanted to talk to right now. I just want to crawl to my bed and sleep. I furrowed my brows in annoyance as I turned to face her,"what do you want?".

She stared blankly at me and that angered me further,"what!!" I snapped.

I flinched, surprised as light flashed on my face suddenly. this bitch took a picture of me...

"What the hell is wrong with you?! Delete that right now!"

"Why are you yelling na?" She then pout her lips like a baby,"baby I miss you and I just wanted us to catch up on what we missed" she bit her lips seductively.

"What I'm catching up on right now is my bed and you are on my way" I retorted angrily.

"But don't you miss all this?"caressing her hips and boobs rubbing on me,"I don't have lectures for the rest of the day" she said suggestively.

I removed her hands roughly,"if dem born you well,follow me...." Then I turned heading to my room.

Beverly POV

"I don't even know why she suddenly dislikes me" I said sadly to my friends.

"You and I know she never liked you though..." Ameerah said sassily.

"We should cheer her up and not worsen the issue"said Debbie,my other friend.

Well I'm Beverly. I'm 17 years old and I'm also in my 4th year. I'm bisexual and in a relationship with the girl that rules the school, Andy. I'm so in love with her and she loves me too.. we are just having normal couple's drama.

I have only two friends, Ameerah and Debbie. We are like your typical girl group with a dumb blond leader(just that I'm not blond and certainly not dumb hehe..)

"Stop forcing yourself on Andy, you will get heartbroken" Ameerah said. The thing is, Ameerah is a nerd and the frustrating mother of the group. I wonder how I'm her friend.

"Ameerah stop it,just stop it. She loves me and you know it,we are just having normal couple's disagreement at the moment" I hissed.

"This doesn't look normal sha"

"See don't mind her,be doing like mumu" Debbie answered.

"You are the only one that likes me" I told her.

"Yes oo,not some enemy of progress" she replied giving Ameerah the stank eye.

"I'm the enemy of progress abi? I don tell una my own sha,leave that girl she no like you" Ameerah faced her textbook.

"I have gist sha" Debbie started,"there is this rumor flying around that a new student insulted Andy ".

"Wait,my own Andy?" I asked.

"I heard her name was marvis and she is also in the science department. I saw her this morning in the chemistry lab".

"I heard about her too" Ameerah said

"Why am I just hearing about her?" I asked.

"Maybe because you were too busy stalking Andy " Ameerah continued,"you are obsessed honestly.

"See leave me abeg, mtcheeww"

"You guys should stop! I have an idea sha" Debbie said.

"What is it?"

"I think we should pay her a visit" she said smirking.

"Hmmmmmm my hand no dey there oo" Ameerah said facing her book again.

"Who called you before?" I faced Debbie," should we go now?what class is she?"

"Ss2 na, isn't that what I said before?"

"Oya let's go na".

"Okay".

Marvis POV

I walked into the classroom gently as I felt eyes and people staring at me. I noticed an empty seat by the left end of the class.

I walked across and sat down on the seat. I turned to meet an emotionless pair of eyes staring at me. Tearing my gaze from his and looking at the classroom over again.

I turned back to the mysterious guy, assessing him fully. He was dark skinned with big eyeballs and purplish lips. He looks huge for a guy in ss2.

"Are you going to keep undressing me with your eyes or you want to talk" he said rolling his eyes. I opened my mouth to speak but gets cut off before I could even begin,

"I'm Stanley" he said.

"I'm marvis. I'm so sorry I got carried away" stretching my hand for an handshake. He shook it smiling (oh he smiles).

"I know what you are thinking. Yes I smile and I'm actually very goofy,I just wanted to act tough" he said laughing.

I joined him,"wow you really got me because I was a bit scared".

"Welcome to christland though"

"You can say that again. I really had an eventful morning but I hope it gets better".

"Just stay away from Andy and her cohorts because they rule the school and also from Beverly and her minions cause they are the Queen of the school. Just a friendly piece of advice".

"Well I already hate Andy and I'm not a troublemaker to have issues with the 'queens of the school'. I have a friend though" I said cheesing.

"Oh who?"

"Moyo lawal. She is my roomie and also in the science department, you should know her".

"Yes I do,she does food and nutrition instead of agriculture".

"She loves food I think" I said laughing. The agricultural lecturer entered the classroom.

"We will talk later" I whispered to Stanley.

Stanley in mm

TBC