Chapter 2🖤

Marvis pov

It was 8:00am on Monday morning and we were already in the school compound. Christland school is located in lekki phase 1,a school meant for the rich and famous. I got registered as soon as possible and was also given the school uniform and was told to prepare for 9:00am lecture. I was given directions to where my room was by the bursar.

I felt eyes on me whilst walking past the hallways trying to find room 12. I finally saw my room,I knocked and waited patiently. The door was opened by a tall dark girl that looked my age putting on just bra and panties. She smiled and said,

"You must be my new roomie, I'm Moyo" stretching her hands for a handshake. I shook her hand.

"Yes I'm the new student" I continued,"I'm marvis,nice to meet you".

"Nice to meet you too,come in". The room was really neat with a bed on each sides. One bed with a bed spread layed neatly on it and the other with the bed spread folded on it.

"So how many years have you been in this school?" I asked deciding to strike up a conversation while I arrange my clothes into the closet.

" Since my first year in high school,so four years".

"Oh wow" I chuckled

"Why did you leave your former school?"

"We relocated so here we are"

"Well be fast so we won't be late for lectures,we will gist when we get back".

"Okay I'm almost done" I arranged my things faster and wore my uniform,my skirt was fitted and shorter than usual but I wasn't complaining.

"What department by the way?" She asked

"Science department"

"Same here so you don't have to worry about getting lost"

"Oh yeah,true" I replied laughing.

We stepped out of the room to walk down the hallways when someone or something hit my shoulder harshly and I turned sharply in anger. It was a white guy that had curly hair,amber eyes,full lips and he wore the school shirt and shorts. He was handsomely beautiful and I couldn't help but wonder what a guy was doing in a girls dorm.

"Are you blind?" I heard a raspy voice said to me. I was about to face him when I noticed he had boobs.

Let's back up a bit,this nigga is a bitch???

"Are you deaf also?" I broke out of my trance immediately, " I should be asking you that! You hit me and you are still asking me foolish questions, idiot!" I retorted.

"I don't have time for riffraffs this morning but if you love yourself, don't ever cross my path fool" making sure she hit my shoulder while leaving. I was dumbfounded but soon recovered when I heard someone speaking to me,

"..........so if you love yourself like she said, don't cross her path" I clearly didn't hear half of what she said.

"What's her name and why is she dressed like that?" I asked as we went on to chemistry class.

"Her parents are the owner of the school and she is biracial. Her mom is British and her dad is Nigerian. She has a younger sister and is in her final year".

" Oh so she is a masculine presenting woman?" I asked

"Yes and rumor has it that she is a lesbian" she said whispering.

"But isn't that a crime in Nigeria and also against our culture?" She sighed and said," yes it is but she is allowed to do whatever she wants".

"I don't like her already,so rude" I said distastefully as we got to the chemistry lab.

Andy in mm

TBC