11 - Lila

Lila had a feeling that Hope was hiding something from her like people always did. Nobody ever wanted to share things with the British girl. The main thing Lila was proud of was that none of these girls had figured out why she lived in Silva or where she came from. Those reasons always led her to becoming the lame girl who is always left out. She couldn't believe what was happening.

Lila went to her sleeping area alone. She fell asleep planning how she could figure the mystery out. She sat back up. She needed to be the girl of mystery, just like she was back home. She needed to be alone. She needed this opportunity to show everyone what she could do. Then, she slept peacefully.

When Lila woke, she walked through the halls and ended up by the boys' wing. She saw Christian across the hall. She had known Christian, and he was a jerk, who despised some of the teachers and girls. This was getting out of hand. She went out into the courtyard and had to suppress a scream. Patricia a girl who was friends with Chloe was dead on a hundred-year-old bench. This was getting worse to longer it happened.

Lila saw Christian's eyes watching her and Lila quickly pulled out her phone. She tied her raven-colored hair in a neat high ponytail. She had to call Chloe immediately. Once Chloe answered, Lila, spat out, "Patricia is dead."

Chloe stuttered, "D-d-dead. W-w-we must f-f-find the m-m-murderer. N-n-nobody hurts my f-f-friends."

"Come to the main courtyard, and I bring the book, I know who did it." Lila hadn't wanted this to end this way, but Chloe had to break a heart at least once, and now was the time. A friend who was her classmate was now dead and Lila was sure it was Christian.

It took Chloe no time at all to get to the courtyard. She was in a pair of shorts and a tank top. She was barefoot and her hair was tied loosely in a ponytail. She gasped when she saw Patricia. While Lila hated Patricia, she would never resort to murder. Chloe tossed the book to the floor and went to investigate her friend's death. Lila went straight for the book and wrote:

Victim 3: Patricia Hassel-all time friend of Chloe. She was murdered in the morning between the girls' wing and the boys' wing. Patricia was a straight-A student, but nothing she has ever done relates to what happened. Nobody has a motive to kill the beautiful Patricia Hassel. Except for another student.

Christian Ruby: A new suspect found by Lila. This boy has motives to kill all the suspects, but why he is the real question. He hated Mrs. Hard-Handle because she refused to give him a 100 because she never thought he earned it, she always thought he cheated. We only know this because of Chloe. He detested Mr. He once he left the boys' wing to only teach at the girls' wing because the boys didn't pay close enough attention to him. Now to Patricia the latest kill. She was beautiful and my guess is that he knew that Chloe liked him and now wants her most reasonable friend out of the way. Also, she beat him in everything and was a true jerk about it. Not to mention Patricia insulted my heritage, but that is a later thing.

Lila left the book on the floor after writing and ran to her friend to comfort her. This murder was getting out of hand for Chloe, first, she saw a murder take place, then one of her friends. This was going downhill very fast.

Chloe took a deep breath. "Patricia was a good friend, but now I must tell her family about the death. We must call an inspector. This is out of hand."

Chloe walked back into the building and Lila followed, forgetting the book. Lila followed Chloe to where Peony and Hope and Chloe had been sleeping. The other two were awake waiting for them.

"Chloe told us about Patricia," Hope said as Chloe sat down.

"Where's the book?" Peony looked around the area.