Ash Meets Eteled and Austin

Ash pov:

    I slowly woke up and saw my surroundings, they didn't seem familiar, I noticed the sparks coming off my arms, I NEEDED DISCHARGE! I got up and looked for something or someone to let out this electricity on.
     I heard a deep voice, and another that was jumping pitches up and down. The deep voice traveled closer, but I didn't notice, I was still looking for something made of metal.
     "Can I help you?" Said the deep voice, "WHO THE HECK ARE YOU!" I screamed back in horror, as all my electricity shot out in large bolts, causing me to faint.

Eteled's POV:

     I thought about her eyes, the way they turned from brown, to purple, then to yellow, and then back to purple again. I went to Austin and told him all about the random electric girl passed out in the mii channel.
     "What do you mean a girl passed Out in the mii channel!" Said Austin, with a hint of concern in his eyes. "And sparks went everywhere!" I replied, "I need to see this!" Said Austin, running to the direction of where I came.

Austin's pov:

     This can't be true! I ran until I saw her, she was laying on the ground, large sparks came off her body. Instinctively I tried to shake her awake. "AH!" I screamed in pain as shock waves traveled up my arm, my voice came out more glitched than usual due to the electricity pulsing though my body.

Ash pov:

     I awoke to a tall robotic mii standing over me, "Hi?" I said, confused as of why he was there. "Hello, Pikachu." The robot teased, "My name is actually Ash" I replied. "Wow, so now I'm in this place with two miis I don't know, GREAT!" "My name is Austin, and the midget over there in the corner is Eteled." Said Austin,
"I AM NOT A MIGET! I AM 4'3", YOU ARE JUST TALL!" Austin nodded lightly.
I guess I'm gonna stay here...

Word count: 337 words