a deadly sip

(TW: water and drowning)
Eteled pov:

     I was slowly drifting downwards, into the deep, deep, water. I tried to open my eyes, but the water prevented that. I couldn't breathe, I was too scared. I just couldn't. I heard voices around me.
"Where'd ________ go?" Said a kinder voice, "The last ____________ he was getting a drink of _______." Said a harsh voice, "IS ________?" Said a worried voice, "HE __________ DROWNING!"
     That's it! I'm drowning.... oh well...

Sam pov:

     I ran to see if eteled was okay, I saw a opened bottle of water with eteled in it! Without thinking I poured the water into my hands, and caught eteled. I gently put him on a towel and waited, miis can't drown, can they?

Eteled pov:

     It all came to a stop as I could breathe, and open my eyes, I looked around to see Sam, "YOURE OK!" Sam said with excitement. I would have replied except I just really couldn't, I had to think, what do people who almost drowned do? I know! I need to cough.
     I started coughing up water, and Sam patting my back to get me to cough up more water, after coughing up a little more than three tablespoons of water I stopped, looked Sam dead in the eyes, and said "how the frick did I not die?" Sam's look of relief gave me the information that I am safe.
     "I just saved you!" Sam said with a smile, "you're safe now."

I'm safe now...

The end

Word count: 260 words