21 / and i love her...or do i?

After a filling dinner and a few slices of birthday cake, Paul and I decided to go to the jacuzzi once we digested our food a bit. The fading orange sunset shone through the glass dome windows, the warm light reflecting off of the water in the pool.

Somehow, I began to feel a little more comfortable in the tiny polka-dot bikini; maybe since I was under water, or because Paul was holding me close to him.

I wanted to cherish the moment as long as I could, because I knew he could act like I didn't even exist in just a minute.

"Paul, I know you wanted to come here to relax," I began, leaning up against the wall of the tub. "But I really think we should talk now."

"Hm, okay," Paul replied. "So...ye think I'm acting weird, huh?"

"Yes," I said, submerging myself a little deeper into the hot water. "It's just...a lot of things. Like George and your conflict with him, the fact that some days I feel as if you're kind of distant, and others you're just really...lovey dovey. You know if anything's wrong I'm here to talk, okay?"

Paul sighed. "Oh, Bri. Thanks, love. But it's just very complicated, what's been going on lately. I'm sorry if I seem that way."

"Does it have anything to do with me?" I asked, giving him a sad look.

"Maybe, to be honest," he muttered after a moment, looking out the window. "Has Sam been givin' ye much of a hard time at work anymore?"

"No, not really," I told him.

Paul looked down, then made a disgusted face for a split second. "Okay, good."

"Paulie, am I doing something wrong? Would you tell me if I was?" I questioned, resting my head on his shoulder.

"Darling, you're not doing anything wrong, okay?" he assured me, pulling his arm around my waist beneath the water. "If anyone's fucking up, it's me. It's all me."

"Nothing can be all your fault," I told him, gently placing my hand on his chest.

After a few moments of silence, Paul said, "Bri, I've been writing a song for you. I don't think I'll put it on our next album, though. Doesn't really fit the mood."

I smiled as a rush of butterflies flew through my stomach. "What's it called?"

"And I Love Her," Paul replied, his mouth forming a smile.

My heart jumped when Paul said that. I always loved that song; back at home, I always fantasized about Paul singing it to me and just for me. I wanted that song to be played at my wedding.

I couldn't believe part of my dream was actually coming true.

"Really? It's such a beautiful song," I said happily.

"Don't spoil it for me, love," Paul ordered, taking my hands. "I'm not finished with it yet."

"Can you sing to me what you have so far?" I requested.

"Of course," Paul replied after kissing my forehead.

He cleared his throat and sang, his singing voice feeling surreal since it wasn't on a recording.

I give her all my love

That's all I do

And if you saw my love

You'd love her too

I love her.

I smiled and giggled as he pulled me closer to him.

She gives me everything

And tenderly

The kiss my lover brings

She brings to me

And I love her.

"That's all I've got," Paul said with a chuckle.

"That was great, Paul. Thank you," I told him, standing on my tiptoes to kiss him. "And it's alright, I already know the rest."

He placed his wet hands on my cheeks and smiled. "I want you to know that I'm always thinkin' of ya, even when I don't even realize it."

I grinned again, and he planted his lips onto mine. He wrapped his arms around my waist, beginning to kiss me roughly and passionately. His tongue soon entered my mouth, the water seeming to get warmer.

We kept going at it, and soon, I felt Paul's bulge rubbing against my lower stomach.

I pulled up and looked at him, smiling.

"Oh, uh...sorry about that," Paul said, laughing nervously. "It's just seeing ye in that sexy little thing is drivin' me wild."

"It's okay, Paulie," I replied, my hand beginning to graze his swim trunks. "I like it."

I bit my lip seductively, causing his own to quiver. I slowly stuck my hand inside of his bottoms and gently squeezed his hardening length.

"Mm, Bri!" Paul shrieked, his grip on my waist getting tighter.

I kept playing around with him; watching him become aroused and enjoying it.

His fingers then lingered to my hips, slowly untying the strings on each side of my bikini bottom. He slipped the bottom off of me and tossed it onto one of the plastic chairs on the deck; droplets of water flying into our faces.

I could feel that Paul was fully hard now; my belly button kept getting poked. His hands slipped up to my back and then my neck, untying the straps on the top as well. He threw the top onto the same chair.

"Good God, could you get any more beautiful?" Paul asked, staring at my bare chest and then looking up at my face. "Look at you, you're like a goddess."

I gave him a wide smile, pressing myself against his chest. But something did feel...wrong about this. It was clear to myself that I had feelings for Paul, but I kept trying to ignore the fact that I still felt something for George. I wasn't sure if I should have stopped or kept going. Maybe I wasn't really sure about anything.

Did I really want Paul? Or did I just want his attention and affection?

We began kissing again, Paul holding my face in his hands. He then grabbed the backs of my thighs and picked me up, the cool air giving my back goosebumps. I placed my hands on the nape of his neck, running them through his damp hair.

"I love you, Bri," Paul groaned, his hazel eyes droopy. "So, so much. You're my dream girl. You're perfect."

I blinked hard, a little startled by his words. I didn't know what to do. I wasn't exactly sure if I loved him back, but I didn't want that to ruin anything between us.

So I just placed my lips onto Paul's once more, feeling his bulge rubbing against me again. We slowly pulled up, and he began to softly suck on my neck. I was beginning to get a little hot myself, giggling at his sensitive touch.

"Ooh, shit! Never mind, fellas," I suddenly heard a voice yell.

Both Paul and I jumped, his hands letting go of me and dropping me back into the bubbly pool. We both looked over at the entrance to see John, Ringo, and George standing by the entrance; each in their swim trunks and holding a towel. I immediately turned red and sunk deep into the water, leaving only my head above it. I was pretty sure they had all probably caught a glance of my whole top half.

"Oh, h-hi," Paul stuttered, letting out an airy laugh.

"Proceed," John said, nodding. "We'll leave ya alone."

Paul and I exchanged a nervous glance as his band mates turned around to leave.

"Maybe this was a bad idea," I whispered to him. He simply just shrugged.

I swear I heard John mutter "that poor girl" as he shook his head. Part of me wanted to think he was joking, and only made a snarky comment against Paul just for laughs. But I also couldn't help but think he was hinting at something more serious.

John and Ringo exited at the same time, however, George walked a little slower. As he placed his hand on the door handle, he looked back at me, frowning a little. He seemed to have sighed, then looked at the floor. I bit my lip confusedly as he finally traveled along with his bandmates.

Paul's bandmates were definitely in the mix about something I had no idea about. I needed to find out soon, though. Paul may begin to act crazier and crazier--and once I'd find the solution to the problem, it would be too late.