Class

As they entered math class an instant wave of boredom came over them as they took a seat closest to the door, the teacher wasn't in yet and they figured they'd just wait. But the morning fatigue and the fact math was boring just fully settled into their brain. They rested their head on their arms with their face down on the desk.
A minute later someone cleared their throat behind them, startling them completely. They turned around and faced the person. They had dark espresso-like skin with dark brown hair with lighter highlights. They had large, very light brown, rounded glasses that covered their dark brown eyes. They wore a dark brown sweater over a white button up collared shirt with a red tie and black jeans.

    "Oh crap, sorry. Is this your seat?" Y/N asked with a yawn, collecting their stuff and moving. The person nodded.
    "Yes, this is my seat," the person replied simply, taking their seat.
    "What's your name?" Y/N asked, taking the seat behind them. No response, "bruhhh hello? What's your name?"
    "If you must know," the person said with a displeased sigh, "my name is Espresso."
    "That's a nice name," Y/N complimented. A ghost of a smile hinted at Espresso's lips as he only nodded and pulled a book out from his stuff.

    The school bell rang 3 minutes later and everyone was seated, Y/N was surprised no one else came up to them and said they were in their seat. The teacher walked in and the class dissipated from loud conversations to quiet whispers.
The teacher had yellowish-orangish skin with loud, bright red hair that somehow pointed up? He wore red jeans with a yellow shirt and had a customized ruler in his hand that resembled a staff but had the usual ruler markings on it.

"Hello class, in case you do not remember be for whatever reason my name is Mr. Spirit - address me as such," The teacher said.
————-
Not proofread
I'm so tired
I'll probably add more to this chapter tomorrow or later if I'm not tired anymore but I just wanted to get something out for you guys, sorry it's short