Walking

Darius had to wrestle Yasmina off of Brooklynn before she could stab Brooklynn through the conn pod with her fang blades. Yasmina let out a low mechanical hiss as Darius dragged her away from Brooklynn who sat up still laughing softly about the teasing. "Let me go Darius!" Yasmina growled still wanting to go at Brooklynn's throat.

"No." Darius said bluntly as Yasmina continued to try and escape from Darius' grasp but it was no use since Darius was not only bulkier but stronger then her.

Yasmina deactivated her fang blades and crossed her arms in defeat as Darius then walked back to the shatterdome still carrying Yasmina. "Okay that's kind of funny." Tendo said resisting the urge to laugh at the two Jaegers while Stacker stood silently.

After their pilots got out of the conn pods Yasmina attempted to try and walk on her own only to nearly fall face first to the ground. However Darius grabbed her by the arm and helped her stand. "Aw Darius you're such a gentleman." Yasmina said softly to Darius who just sighed.

"I could let you fall you know." Darius said and Yasmina glared at him.

"You wouldn't dare." Yasmina growled and Darius just said in reply.

"Try me." Yasmina then proceeded to sigh in defeat and Darius helped her walk. Darius was walking like a natural while Yasmina nearly stumbled a few times but Darius caught her.

However Darius then placed her up against a wall and walked over to the other side of the shatterdome and then stood in place. "Now try walking to me." Darius said and Yasmina looked at her feet nervously.

"You sure about this?" Yasmina asked unsure and Darius just nodded. Yasmina took a deep breath and slowly made her way over to Darius. Yasmina nearly tripped many times while doing so but she managed to make it over to Darius and she clung onto him for dear life.

"You did great." Darius said however Yasmina just glared at him softly.

"Don't ever make me do that again." Yasmina growled softly and Darius just chuckled however he looked down at Yasmina who then looked up at him.

The two leaned into each other after Darius had to hoist her up a bit and the two placed their helms against each other as if they were kissing. "That's actually kind of sweet." One of Darius' pilots said and Darius pulled his conn pod back but Yasmina grabbed the back of his helm softly.

"I liked that." Yasmina said softly and Darius just chuckled as the two did the "kissing" stance again. "Mine." Yasmina muttered to herself as she hugged Darius.

Meanwhile in oblivion bay the remains of Horizon brave lay motionless and dead however the reactor core and what was left of the conn pod sparked to life. "Where am I? And why can't I see?" A voice asked loudly and the conn pod moved.

"Can you please quiet down? I'm trying to sleep." A female voice asked annoyed and the male voice quickly apologized.

"Sorry my bad." The male voice however sensed a familiar something or someone. "Darius? Where are you?" The male voice asked himself as he sensed the mark one even though he was across the planet in Hong Kong.

Horizon brave then raised his right arm barely however he couldn't hold it up and he then returned it to it's normal position. "Hold on little bro, I'll find you." Horizon brave said to himself as he went into power down.