Chp 1 - I MADE IT!

I couldn't believe it, I had made it.

I blinked a couple times before smiling. The colours on my monitor formed into letters and numbers displaying a '100,00k' on my sub goal. I hit it!! After a year and a half of streaming I had finally hit the goal I thought many times was unreachable. I screamed and suddenly remembered I was still streaming.

"CHAT HI! OH MY GOD THANKYOUUUUU SO MUCH FOR 100K!" I could see various replies in the chat, some saying things like 'Good Job!' Or 'Finally!' Even some not so nice ones but I paid little to no mind to those.

"Chat, today I have a guest in my streams who you all know and love" I Smiled and signalled my friend to walk into the frame of my face-cam. They smiled before looking at chat and back at me. "I'm so glad to be here chat, I hope we can have a good stream!"

They pulled over a chair and sat down, adjusting so that they could be seen but we're comfortable as well. "To those who don't know in chat, Hi I'm Tubbo! And I'm also a twitch streamer!" He giggled before looking around my setup, his eyes lighting up at something in particular. He snatched it and looked at me screaming.

"OH MY GOD Y/N I DIDNT KNOW U HAD A BEE STUFFED ANIMAL!! ITS SO CUTE" He exclaimed while waving the bee and his arms about happily showing the stream the bee.

"Yes Toby that mine, I found it at the shops last time I was out and I was going to gift it to you when I saw you next!"

"Oh Y/N Your such a good friend!" He smiles hugging the bee.

"I think I am going to name it William!"

"William?" I question laughing slightly

"Yes!... why do you think it suits something else?" He asks with puppy eyes looking at 'William'

"Nah I think William suits the bee! Will for short?" I question looking for a nickname for Toby's new bee.

Tubbo giggles and nods holding up William again, he turns to me and tackles me into a hug. I was caught off guard and nearly fell, tubs caught me though thankfully. "GEEZ Toby- I get you like Will but be careful- you might kill me with how happy you are right now I swear-" Tubbo just giggles and squeezes me tighter.

Some time has passed and we're about an hour into streaming TNTL, I look over at Tubbo and he's deep thought about something, I decide to scare him.

"BOO!"

"AHHHHHH- Y/N WHY WOULD U DO THAT" he was startled and nearly fell out of his chair.

"Sorry not sorry tubbs" I smiled cheekily poking out my tongue.

Tubbo pouts at me and his eyes light up again. "Hey y/n you know how I have some friends? Like streamer friends? How about we invite them for a game of among us? I've got my laptop here and can play on that.."

I look at him and blink twice processing what he said, I was not one for meeting new people but he was pretty much my only streamer friend and I could use more. I nod and look at chat.

"What do we think about that chat? Some surprise among us?!"

Chat starts going wild everyone agreeing and shouting different streamer names in the comments trying to guess who was gonna play. I look at Toby and smile, "Tubs get open a discord call and let's get this show on the road!"

I could tell this stream was going to be a fun one.