It's short

You have no idea how long you've been here. Your hair is matted. You stink of blood and sweat as you curl in on yourself in the corner of the room. You're surrounded by sterile white walls, it's all you've been allowed to see since she brought you here.

Her. Grell Sutcliff. The moment you saw her you were entranced by her beauty. She was so charismatic while also being easy-going and comedic in a strange sense. At this point you can't even remember how you met, but then again, you don't remember a lot of your life before her.

She graces you with her divine presence multiple times a day, but you still tremble when hearing the quiet click of her high-heels approaching you. While you fear her you also can't help but adore her, the way she tears you apart only to stitch you back together over and over again, gradually making more of you hers.

It was almost addictive to feel her bring overwhelming pain to your exhausted body, because you knew if you took what she gave you, you could look forward to the sweet nothings she whispered into your ears as she did it. Soft 'You take it so well' and 'You did incredible today, love' s crawling to the forefront of your mind.

The best part was when she tended to your wounds. The wounds she gave you. But why did that matter when she was so gentle? When she praised you for being so good, for accepting the loving, yet painful touches she subjected you to? Just the thought of it made you feel elated, the way she would dote over you and commend you for taking what she dished out.

You wanted to keep being good. You wanted her praise. You wanted to always see the way her cheeks flushed pink when the first drop of your blood trickled down your clammy skin during your sessions. You loved making her proud.

But you were never to upset her. You were never to ask questions that she wouldn't like. If you set her off, she wouldn't hesitate to show you the consequences of your actions. It was your fault. She made that clear to you. But no matter what, she still took care of you. She was only doing the right thing after all, right? You made mistakes, but she promised to fix you. She would help you become her perfect pet.

It almost felt worth it when she ended her soft scolding with a smile, showcasing all of her sharp teeth, giving you a gentle kiss on your forehead and a soft but noticeable press against one of your newly tended wounds. A warning.

______________________

Val: I wrote this like 5 months ago ha. Might make into a series. Anyways- Grell<333