when they want your attention

Tanjiro kamado

- He would hug you through out the day but if you were busy he would leave you alone no matter the attention he wanted. He didn't want to disturb you.

- At the end of the day he would ask for your attention and for kisses and cuddles and that's what you gave him and he enjoyed it so much, he had the brightest smile in the whole entire universe, you found it so adorable<3

Nezuko Kamado

- I can see her just following you until she got the attention she wanted and doing small huffs once in a while
- it never bothered you but the times you were busy you would give her head pats while she beamed doing a closed eye smile even though the muzzle covered it.
- after all the small huffs you heard all day, you finally gave her what she wanted.
- she sat in your lap and ended up falling asleep after all the cuddles and kisses she got.

- Zenitsu Agatsuma

Just like nezuko he would follow you around but be extremely verbal about it.
- 'y/n chan~~~~ give me love!~' as he would tug on your clothing.

- finally, after all that you gave zenitsu the attention he wanted and he was really happy

Inosuke Hashibira

- He didn't know what this was, but he wanted to be around you.

- He would put it the wrong way and yell 'FIGHT ME Y/N!!"

- But you just pat his head and him made him feel happy but didn't show it on his face but he was flustered. 

- He acted odd around you for the day you didn't think about why he was too much but you ended up leaving to get into more settled clothes and set up your futon.

- You sit on your futon as inosuke comes in with his boar mask off and hugs you and lays his head on your shoulder with some blush on his cheeks and eyebrows furrowed.

- 'Is this what you wanted inosuke?' You say with a gentle smile and hug him as he relaxes to the sound of your voice and touch.
'Yeah so what..I missed you and wanted your attention, I l-love you Y/n.'

- You smile giving off a lively and happy aura.
'I love you too inosuke.'

- The two of you lay down under the covers with inosuke laying beside you resting his head on your shoulder as you sleep peacefully.