obanai x fem reader - 🍋

Your sitting on your floor on your legs folded beneath you (closest way I could put it) infront of a table in your (color) kimono drinking some green tea

Your door slides open and you see obanai and you go up to greet him but before you could say anything he pins you to the wall and attacks your neck with bites and soft kisses earning a small moan from you.

'A-ah..obanai, what's with this all of a sudden..?'

He looks at you.

'I want to try this. Can we?'
He said asking for permission.

You nodded as he continued sucking your neck and leaving a huge hickey on your neck. he put his hand on your chin pulling your head slightly up as he looked at you.

'This is so everyone knows you belong to me and only me, this mark on your neck.'
He whispered into your ear brushing his finger across your neck where the hickey was.

You feel something poke you and look down.

'Iguro, look down. Can we take this into the bedroom?'

He looks down and sees the bulge in his pants and nods as he lifts you up and carries you bridal style to your shared bedroom.

He shuts the door and locks it and sets you down on the bed and is on top of you as you squirm a little accidentally rubbing your knee against his member as he lets out a grunt.

'Tch..'

He starts taking off your kimono and tosses it on the floor leaving you with just a bra and lace underwear.

' You still have your clothes on..that's not fair.'
You say trying to take off his clothes as he smirks under his mask.

He removes his mask and kisses you using tongue as he also removes your underwear and bra leaving you both completely naked.

(After making out for some time)

He sticks one finger inside your pussy(sounds odd but idk what else to use 💀) as you moan and then in puts one more and starts moving them back and forth quickly.

You whine as he takes his fingers out knowing you were close.

He puts his member at your entrance and looks at you

'Can I?'

You nod as he sticks his member in as you tense up from slight pain but then relax feeling pleasure

He starts moving and quickens the pace within each thrust.

'Ah~ iguro this feels so nice~'
You say in between moans.

'Im glad I make you feel good, your making me feel g-good too..'

He keeps thrusting into you as he hits your good spot and you become a moaning mess.

After a few mins of him hitting your good spot continually you get close and your walls tighten around his dick making him moan.

You cum over his dick as cum drips down from your hole.

He keeps thrusting into you and gets close to his climax.

Within a few thrusts, he moans non stop even more close to his climax and then he cums inside you letting out a long moan.
He then falls on top of you.

The room was filled with heavy panting.

'Your mine forever now..you got that?'
He said in between breaths.

You nod.

The two of you take a shower together and clean each other off and then put some clothes on.

He gave good after care after that, you felt happy. You were given lots of cuddles and soft kisses.
You both ended up falling asleep.

Im actually really proud of this ngl, I hope you enjoyed this <33

Happy Thanksgiving btw :D

Bye :>