Missing You

It is a pure work of fiction !!!
****

New York, 12th Nov 2021

The city of New York was covered with a velvety sheet of dense white snow and unusually extremely silent and coldness spread around the city. The silence was broken when the director clapped his hands for a beautiful scene that was enacted by the most beautiful human beings known for their involvement in what they do in the Tamil cinema industry. "It's a wrap. Your acting was fabulous throughout the movie and people will for sure love it" said Gautham Vasudev Menon. Ashwinkumar already had three of his movies released and all of them were a hit and people loved the way Ashwin chose his scripts. Today Aswhin was in New York wrapping the shoot for his fifth movie under the direction of the classic director who gave us beautiful films. "It was my dream to work under your direction and when its happening today I am still not able to come into terms with it. Thank you so much for believing in me and giving me a new experience all together" exclaimed Ashwin showcasing his million dollar worth smile.

"Ashwin do not forget about the wrap up party in the afternoon." Sure sir said Ashwin looking into his phone. He was broken from his line of thoughts when he felt his costar Reba standing before him. Reba and Ashwin have always been very good friends since Kutty Pattas and the bond has for sure developed over the years.

"Enna aachu Ashwin you seemed to be lost" asked Reba since she noticed that Ashwin was not normal since the start of the last day shoot . "Nothing much just missing home" said Ashwin simply. "Home or the person who makes you feel home" asked Reba and Ashwin realised where Reba was leading too. Ashwin friendly pushed Reba away saying "Both and adhoda stop pannidu and don't even start your teasing session. I am leaving its her launch party today". "Sivaangi ku all the best sollidu" exclaimed Reba and she also left the place thinking about these two so called well wishers. Ashwin took his car keys and started driving towards the hotel he was staying and as if the playlist understood his feelings the playlist played

Pechellam thallaatu pola
Ennai uranga vaikka nee ingu illai
Dhinamum oru mutham thandhu
Kaalai coffee kodukka nee ingu illai.

When Ashwin heard this song he got reminded of the last conversation he had with the girl who made him feel home with just her presence and nothing else.

Three weeks back

"Sivaangi ma I will be leaving to new york day after and returning only by the 13th of November". "Appo Diwali ku inga irukka maatiyaa ashwineyy" asked sivaangi in a low voice which clearly showed that she is going to miss him. "Aama ma" said Ashwin taking hold of her tiny little hands that were playing with her bag string. "Sivaangi there is something else which is bothering you and naa diwali ku inga illa nu feel pandra  ponnu illa nee" and Sivaangi was amused by this man sitting in front of her who understood her unsaid feelings and she looked up to just get lost in his dark brown orbs and unknowingly her eyes glistened and tears were about to fall anytime but she just blinked away and started "aama Ashwineyyy. Naa sonnen la about the media masons originals. Adhukulla launch party is on Nov 12 and you are returning only on Nov 13. Oru naaal munnadi vara mudiyuma please"

His thoughts were broken by a notification from the media masons youtube channel which said live started.

Chennai

On the other hand Chennai was fresh and chill breeze spread around the city after the unexpected rains that poured in Chennai. Sivaangi was all set dressed up in a beautiful pink gown and the dress had a cascading effect and she was surely an angel dolled up in pink that day. Doing an original was one of her dreams and today she had both her family and extended family there to cheer her up but her heart was missing the presence of an important person whom she considered a gem and a well wisher even though her mind told her that he was there shooting and achieving his dreams. That's what happens to us most of the times, even though we are happy for that person achieving their dreams our heart seeks their presence on your important day. Sivaangi could not call the CWC family complete that day because he was an important person of the family regarding to her and as a reason her eyes lost the usual amount of sparkle and made her feel solace in the trends put up by their fan fam in twitter.