Fidaa at Fika

*Its purely a work of fiction*
....

The evening sky was painted in beautiful shades of pink and red and creating the mood to enter into a beautiful café. Fika located at one of the most calm roads in Chennai had a beautiful ambience with high raised ceiling, beautiful lights and an aesthetic atmosphere implying that it would be one of the best places to spend alone time with your loved ones.

Ashwinkumar a newbie into the field of cinema had built his own image with 7 yrs of sheer hardwork and proved himself through the much loved television show cook with comali. The show had given him the much needed recognition, a family that he could call his own and most importantly a wellwisher who would go to any extent for him. It was the audio launch of his first movie that day and he was clad in a three piece black coat suit with silver embellishments on the coat and he looked dapper and handsome as always.

He was at Fika waiting for his well-wisher to come as they could not spare time for each other during the audio launch that morning. His well-wisher was none other than the chirpy and ever happy Sivaangi who has also started to make a place in the industry through her singing.

Ashwin was engrossed in his phone looking at the wishes and edits that were pouring in since morning. He took a minute from it and saw the most beautiful women according to him clad in a midnight blue gown hugging her body and with a slit up to her knee and with minimal make up walking towards him. Her smooth silky hair swayed along as she kept nearing him and he was awestruck with her beauty.

Sivaangi saw Ashwin staring at her and chuckled mentally. Ashwin was broken from his trance when he heard Sivaangi say "sorry Ashwineyy. Traffic naala late aaiduchu."

A: eppodhume latea vandhuttu indha oru sorry ashwineyy nu mattum sollu.

S: hello Mr. Ashwinkumar innaiku kaalaila unga audio launch ke neenga lateu idhula enna soldraaru sir. Nalla irukku ashwineyy nee pandradhu.

A: ennaiko oru naal ma aana nee eppodhume ippadi dhana pandra.

S: innaiku kaalaila naa seekirama vandhena illaya. Adhukku mattum answer pannunga.

A: vandha ma vandha. Ippo okayva.

S: okayyyyy.

The waiter asked for their order and they placed an order of her ever favourite crème brûlée and a cappuccino for himself. Sivaangi kept on telling about her experience at an event that she had attended just before coming here and this was always a ritual between them. They always shared their experiences and they would learn together from it. Ashwin was her best listener and he always admired the way she speaks about each and every simple matter. But today it was quite different and Sivaangi had noticed that Ashwin was not his usual self and he seemed to be quite lost. She took hold of his hands and dragged him through the staircase to reach the balcony of the café which had a beautiful couch and gave them a perfect view of the evening sky through the glasses.

S: enna aachu Ashwineyyy.

A: onnum illa. Kaalaila seekirama endhuruchadhu nethu night vera thookam illa so tireda irukku.

S: nalaam periya rowdy nu therunjum enta poi soldreenga. Ungala enna pandradhu. Ippo solla poreengala illana eppadi.

A: kashtama illaya.

S: haan ennadhu

A: It was always my wish that you should sing a song in my movie and that finally happened. Naa wish pannen and you made that wish come true. Due to media and stuff olunga thank panna mudila nee paaduna paatukaaga post podum bodhu tag panna mudila. Why is it always that some sought of compromise is needed? I could not even appreciate you. Adhu dhaan kashtama illaya unnaku.