CHAPTER 8

Christian and Jazmyn has actually been living as an happy married couple for the whole week. Jazmyn didn't know if it was because it's with Christian, but their sex life has been out of this world. In such little time she's become very sexually experienced. He takes her every chance he can, not caring even where they are really. Her office, his office, his private elevator, even in his helicopter.

The last meeting of the day has just concluded, so Jazmyn was cleaning up before calling it a night. It was Friday and Christian was taking her to his penthouse, she was nervous yet curious to know what he had to show her. Their week has been crazy hectic with Christian trying to get the airline up and going, as well as the fact they would be leaving for Vegas in a week. It was the up and coming holidays and he wanted to make sure that the employees he was keeping would still have work so they could receive a paycheck. After the meeting today he realized it was going to take more time. He had to let the pilots on the pay roll go, due to the fact they have been caught drinking, one or two times before, even seen smoking weed before a flight. Not all flight attendants were trained or had uniforms issued to them. He decided to redo all the exterior and interior, also to change the name of company. By the end of the meeting he made sure Ros knew even if he had to pay out of his own personal account all the employees that they were keeping would get three months pay, including holiday pay even though they were not working at the time.

Bend over with her back to the door cleaning the table she didn't notice Christian behind her. Before being able to say a word her dress was up with panties pushed to the side and he was burying himself into her from behind.

She gasp from the surprise intrusion, "Hmmm.....Ahhh, Christian we can't, not in here someone can walk in at anytime."

"No baby, I let everyone go. You didn't know I was here yet your soaking." He says as he begins to pound into her.

"Ahhh! Yes."

Turning her around, he sits her on the table. Spreading her legs he re-enters hard and fast, pulling her bra down exposing her breast. He grabs them, sucking on her nipples while fucking her harder and harder.

He place both his hands around her neck. "Dripping wet, why? Thinking about someone else? Thinking about one of those guys at the last meeting lusting over you, all wanting a taste like your a fucking buffet."

"Ahh...fuck! No never."

As his jealously takes over he begins to fuck her even harder. "Yes you are, if you wasn't for my eyes only I would stake my claim and dominance over you by fucking you senseless in front of everyone of them motherfuckers. I feel the evidence of you wanting them dripping all over my cock."

"No, never. I'm wet because of you, thinking only of you."

"Ya, who am I?"

"My husband."

"No, that's not what I want to hear. Who am I?" He says, pulling her to the edge of the table to take her even deeper.

"Christian!"

"Yes, that's it. Say my name."

"Christian, Ahhh! FUCK!"

"I feel you clenching, cum for me."

"Yes, I'm cumming."

Hearing that he finds his release, falling to the chair next to them still inside her, he takes her with him.