CHAPTER 11

"Sir, I got Jagger on the phone."

Jazmyn gives Christian a kiss and tells him to take the call. "Go ahead I'm a take a shower before we leave."

"Jagger we're on our way back home I need you to meet us there."

"Okay, I'll be there."

"Jason we'll be ready to go in a few." Christian tells him, then goes back into their bedroom. Hearing Jazmyn is already in the shower he of course had to join her.

Christian steps in behind her wrapping his arms around her he ask, "Need help cleaning your back?"

"Well aren't you the gentleman." Jazmyn says back, but turns around and puts her arms around his neck.

Christian bends down taking her into a kiss.

Jazmyn let's out a moan as his tongue enters her mouth. Their kiss becomes more demanding, like a hungry animal Jazmyn bites his bottom lip.

Christian growls. Picking her up against the wall he enters her raw and hard.

"Ahhh!...Yes, please....more....give me all of you, harder."

"Fuck! Jazmyn.... your so fucking good, this hard enough baby....deep enough?"

"Yes, fuck me."

Christian does just that pounding into her, feeling the familiar tremble he knew she was ready.

"Cum for baby."

"Hmm....yes, I'm.... cumming!"

Christian lowering her, allowing her to get her balance was about to turn her around but get a surprise of his own.

Jazmyn takes control for the first time becoming bold, pushes Christian back he hit the wall. Before he knew what was about to happen she was already on her knees taking all of him in her mouth.

Christian gasp and let out a low growl from the wetness of her mouth and from the amount of him she took in. All of him in her mouth, he takes his hands on both sides of her head and fucks her mouth hard.

"Fuck Violet, baby....I'm a cum!"

Hearing that she takes him faster, then massaging his balls before taking them in her mouth, back to his shaft. He couldn't hold it, he let's go with her name leaving his lips evidence of his pleasurable sweet release.

"Fuck! Jazmyn." He says to her as he put his hand against the wall needing to get his equilibrium back. He watches as she stands up wearing a big smile of satisfaction, lick her lips.

He couldn't do anything but smile back at her and be amazed, but at the same time knew he was just lucky to have find such a rarity of perfection and she was all his.

The two is now finishing up getting dress. Christian had some words for his bold wife.

"So you just surprise the fuck out of me, a first."

That made her smile, "Good, that's what I was going for. So did I do a good job?"

"A good job, are you kidding me." He says while zipping up his jeans and pulling down his t-shirt. "Have you done that before?"

"Nope. Your my very first and only." She says in response, tying her boots.

"Good. That means I don't have to go on the hunt."