Chapter 2: The adventure begins

Judas: Let's fly!

Charles: Woah, easy boy wait I mean girl! Easy girl.

Sue: Haha! This is fun!

Jack: Not for me, I'm scared. I just went up and now I wanted to throw up.

Derrick: That's normal for you guys who ride a flying horse for the first time. Just take a breath first and hold on tight, if you fall, these horses will catch you.

Jack: Woah! I think I'm getting the hang of this.

Sue: Where are we going?

Derrick: We are going to go to Aldric's house which is located in the "Sheadmsworthhod Woods".

Sue: Shead wha-

Judas: Sheadmsworthhod Woods

Jack: That's outside our kingdom right?

Charles: Yes you're correct!

Sue: Who's Aldric?

Judas: Can you please stop asking your little child?

Derrick: Don't mind, she's just a kid. Aldric Davis used to be the kingdom's royal sorcerer

Jack: But where is he now?

Derrick: Well, he is already very old, so he is now at his home enjoying his last days.

Charles: Why do you guys want to meet him? (talking to them) Woah easy girl easy (talking to the horse).

Derrick: To ask for some spells to defeat Azura, that's our mission.

Judas: Come on boy, faster faster!

*Half an hour later (still flying)*

Charles: Prince?

Derrick: Oh--Um, just call me Derrick.

Charles: Oh, Derrick, I felt sorry that Azura killed both your mom and dad.

Derrick: Yes, that's true, thanks a lot tho. I wanted to find her and killed her as soon as possible, especially since I am now the king of Stator, I must protect my people from her. The more people joined, the easier we could find her and finish her.

Charles: I like your spirit, Derrick!

Derrick: Well, my dad always told me to have spirit when I want to do something. Also, your full name, Charles?

Charles: My real name is Charles Woods but I'm an orphan. My parents died when I was young but the Bishop family takes care of me and considers me as a family.

Derrick: Who's the Bishop family?

Charles: It's them, Jack and Sue.

Derrick: Ah I see. You should be grateful you have parents even if they are not your real parents.

Charles: Yes, of course. Thanks for the advice prin-

Derrick: Derrick, just Derrick.

Charles: Sorry for that.

Derrick: That's fine. People always talk wrong when they meet me.

Charles: They do.

Derrick: Haha, yea. Also, when will we arrive at Aldric's house Judas?

Judas: Here we are now!

Charles: Woah! That was quick, these horses do fly fast.

Derrick: They do, we train them every day, and now let's land and head to Aldric's house!