Chapter 5

𝙱 𝙰 𝙸 𝙻 𝙰 𝚁
☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎

𖨆 𝙿 𝚁 𝙱 𝙻 𝙼 𝚂 𖨆

☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎

♡︎Armin's POV♡︎

"How the hell'd you get my phone number?" Y/n asked as I watched her pick out some clothes from her closet.

"Don't worry about that. Anyway, you should come over." I told her.

"You're acting like you don't have a damn girlfriend, go invite her over, Armin." Y/n said, sounding annoyed.

"Fine, then I'm coming over there," I said, getting out of my bed and going to the bathroom. I grabbed a towel, set my phone up, and started the shower. I began to unclothe myself, stripping out of my shirt and throwing it off to the floor, displaying my chest and stomach.

I turned to the camera to see Y/n laying on her stomach with her phone propped up while she held another phone in her hands, taking a picture as the flash went off and sent a bright ray of light through the camera.

"Send that to me," I told her, stripping off the rest of my clothes. Unfortunately, it was a sight that Y/n could not see due to my phone being on a higher level than my hips.

"You're trying to make it so hard for me to respect
the fact that you have a girlfriend." Y/n said to me. She placed both fists under her chin to hold her head up and began to kick her feet while still laying on her stomach.

𝙸𝚗𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙵𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖...

Annie🤍🤝👱🏻‍♀️

Answer Decline
✓ ✕

The sudden vibration from my phone interrupted Y/n and I as I scanned the screen for who could have possibly needed something.

I let out a frustrated sigh, seeing my contact name for Annie across my phone. Y/n caught on to my sigh, and was spit on when guessing who was waiting for the call to be picked up on the other side of the phone.

"Annie?" She asked. "How'd you know?" I replied with an answer, the question I asked telling her that it was indeed my girlfriend, Annie. "Lucky guess!" Y/n sarcastically said.

"You should answer it, maybe go to her house instead of mine. We'll talk another time," Y/n said with a small smile.

"But-" Before I could stop Y/n from hanging up, she hung up. "Damnit," I mumbled to myself, seeing that Y/n hung up and the phone stopped ringing.

I decided to just get in the shower and use that excuse when I got out to explain to Annie why I didn't answer. I already know she's gonna start asking.

𖠌 𝚊 𝚏 𝚝 𝚎 𝚛 - 𝚜 𝚑 𝚘 𝚠 𝚎 𝚛 𖠌

A/n: well aware this is a white man but it's the closest I could find to represent how I see Armin in the story, so bare with me please.