Coming to hogwarts

(Y/n POV)

I leave home mad at my twin brother Draco. My bags were packed, and I had everything I needed. I was finally getting away from that family.

I get to Hogwarts and see lots of first years like myself. We go into the great hall to be sorted where I see my brother.

I give him a nasty look and then my name is called. As I walk up to the stage people look at me wide eyed. I assume it's because I'm a Malfoy with red hair.

RAVENCLAW! The sorting hat yells, the whole room claps. I go to sit down I see the most beautiful blonde haired girl I've ever seen. I walk up to her and ask "can I sit here?"

"Of course!" I sit down and then they call my brother, and of course like every other Malfoy he was put in Slytherin

(earlier that morning)

"NO OF COURSE IM NOT OK WITH THIS YOUR WANT ME TO JOIN THE DARK SIDE IN A WAR SOON TO COME!"

"Y/n it's not that big of a deal I don't know why your so against it."

"IM AGAINST IT BECAUSE ITS A TERRIBLE IDEA IM NOT KILLING PEOPLE AND YES DRACO IT IS A BIG DEAL I DON'T KNOW HOW YOU CAN STAND WORKING WITH THEM!"

"Their our parents you act like you have a choice."

"I do have a choice I'm choosing to leave and not deal with any of you anymore."