1

"Come on, dude. Whats the point of this?" Calum groaned. I shrugged, and stuffed my hands into my pockets. Calum groans again and trudges behind me.

"It's cold, why are we even outside?" He complains and wraps his arms around him self.

"I just felt like walking." I shrugged again. I glanced at the sky, seeing that the sun is already setting. A gust of cold wind slaps our bodies and Calum shivers again, me not being effected. I actually like the cold.

"I'm out, dude. I'll see you tomorrow." Calum waves his hands and turned around and started to run home. I chuckled and shook my head, I continued to walk.

I walked a bit more until I knew my mom would start freaking out, and walked back home.

I declined dinner, and headed towards my bedroom. I didn't even bother to turn on the lights, I liked my room dark. I headed to the bathroom, didn't bother to turn on the lights either, and brushed my teeth. I removed my jeans and pulled my shirt over my head. I ran my hand through my hair, messing with it. My rubber band bracelets getting caught in my sticky hair while at it. I crawled into my bed and stared at the dark cieling.

The only sound I heard was the faint voices of my family from downstairs. I tried to drown it out so that I could sleep. But of course, I couldn't.

For the past few hours, all I did was stare at my cieling. I couldn't sleep. I checked my phone. No messages. I dryly chuckled. I basically have no friends other than Calum, and sometimes Michael. But I hated his guts, I only hang around with Michael because of Calum. He thinks he's 'cool', but I don't think so. He has like a better fringe than me and he can play the guitar better than me.

3:48 am

I rubbed my eyes, I knew I wouldn't be able to sleep and be ready for school later. So I stood up from my bed and walked towards my window and climbed out of it. I laid on the roof of my bedroom and got comfortable. Even though I wouldn't be able to fall asleep, that didn't mean I could close my eyes. Maybe then I could fall asleep.

As I thought I was finnaly going to fall asleep, I heard a guitar. My eyes snapped opened and I sat up.

I'm having trouble trying to sleep
I'm counting sheep but running out
As time ticks by
And still I try
No rest for crosstops in my mind

On my own... here we go

I knew that voice,but I couldn't figure it out.

My eyes feel like they're gonna bleed
Dried up and bulging out my skull
My mouth is dry
My face is numb
Fucked up and spun out in my room

On my own... here we go

I soon found myself rocking my head to the beat of whatever the band is named.

My mind is set on overdrive
The clock is laughing in my face
A crooked spine
My sense's dulled
Passed the point of delirium

On my own... here we go

My eyes feel like they're gonna bleed
Dried up and bulging out my skull
My mouth is dry
My face is numb
Fucked up and spun out in my room

On my own... here we go

The song stopped

a/n: LMAO if anyone even reads this, hello wassup. this was in my drafts and i never published it and i only published it so i can show it to my hoe ass friend.