Chapter 1: Manipulation

Author POV: This is my first wattpad story, I hope you enjoy!

Chapter 1:

"Where.....where am I?"
My head was still swaying from drowsiness, so I had to look around the room with blurred vision. Everything that I could visualise just looked like big smudges on a clear window. I was....confused.....couldn't focus, that was until I heard a distorted voice quietly chuckle. At least, that's what it sounded like. I jolted my head into the direction of the voice, but every time I felt like I was getting closer....it seemed it was becoming further away.

"W-what? What is this?"

I took a single glance forwards, only to lay my eyes upon the most oddest thing I have ever seen. It was a pale rabbit plush, under a single spotlight....but it appeared to be glitching, like it was infected with some sort of computer virus. Unsurely, I took a few steps closer and was almost feeling like I was being drawn to it somehow. I slowly reached out to it until my finger tips were barely touching its long ear. Then suddenly, I was contorted, sucked into a digital portal, then spat back out.

"H-hello?" I asked unsurely.

*Shhwwwiiooooo!*

The rabbit plush was no longer the cute and fluffy object I had just seen...it was now bigger......more complex....creepier.... It gave me the impression that it was a suit and someone.....someone was inside of it....

"WhY hElLo DeAr..."

The man inside of the suit had a scratchy, sinister voice that seemed to make me curious.

"Who.....who are....y-you?"

I tried to sound tough but I couldn't resist the shivers gradually growing on me. There was something about him that didn't seem quite right.

"Oh I gO bY mAnY nAmEs...GĺįŤčHtRaP.....or...."

He seemed to hesitate, I could sense a hint of fear in his voice.

" WīŁlïAm AfToN"

I had heard that name before, and I didn't want to think of who I was in the presence of. You see, William Afton is the name of a serial killer my Grandad used to say was a very dangerous person and to never be near. They always used to say that he was the cause of the devilish hauntings of Freddy Fazbear's pizza....both names went down in history.

"Why have you brought me here?" I asked.

"I am in desperate need of your assistance...Vannessa..."

What?! But! This couldn't be possible! How did he know my name?! Had I already introduced myself? I was panicking and only responded with a head tilt. What he noticed that I didn't, was that my hands were trembling with fear. He grabbed my arm and melted some sort of pixel into it. My hands stopped shaking! I was taken aback by this and it only lead me to wonder further if William was what my grandad had described to me.

"How....how did you do that?!" I asked in shock.

He replied, "Oh, ThAt's only oNe of the ThinGs I cAn dO."

I know I shouldn't have, but I couldn't help it. I let my curiosity get the better of me. And asked him what else he could do. Then suddenly, he surrounded me with this beautiful landscape, one that I had only seen in my dreams.
But what seemed a happy moment, was soon altered by a dark undertone.

"I have been awaiting a fierce warrior, a champion who can help me with my final mission. For a very long time you were bullied if I'm not mistaken? But you could change that oh so easily."

He placed a single knife in my hand and clasped my fingers over it. I stared into the blade with security and for some reason.....relish.

"When I first found you, you were small....weak.....pathetic....but now, you are more...."

I felt the pulsing of a peculiar energy searing into my eyes, transforming them into a deep purple.

"I only need to ask one favour of you..."

He stared into my eyes....

"ArE yOu reaDy?"

Author POV: If the first chapter gets views, likes and votes then I'll make chapter 2 😁
Comment your thoughts on what you think so far down below ⬇️