Chapter 2: Enter Vanny

After Glitchtrap and Vanessa spent a long night going over the plans to execute the malhare's mission, Vannessa went to exit the pizza plex but was shortly stopped by something. She looked up and analyzed the giant animatronic stood in front of her. It was a tall, orange bear with a blue lightning bolt shaped thing on its chest. It wore a black top hat and a black bow tie, aswell as a golden earing on its left ear. It was Glamrock Freddy....

"Why hello there ma'am! You look like you could do with some help, may I?"

"I don't need your help."

Vannessa carried the big rolls of white material, needles and thread, a large blue bowtie, sheets of metal and some weird LEDs over to the storage room.

"Shouldn't those annoying robots be asleep by now?"

She looked at the digital clock which said 5 am on it.

"*sigh....Time to get to work."

She began to make her white rabbit outfit that William had requested.

---------------------------------
6AM
---------------------------------

"Ha ha ha ha haaa! Finally! It's finnished!"

Vannessa picked up the blade that Glitchtrap had given her and chuckled.
Looking into a mirror, she said,

"Hmmm.....what should I call you? Oh! I know!"

She adjusted her bowtie,

"Say hello to Vanny!"

Realising no one was around her, she sighed and sat down on the floor.

"I said, Say hello to Vanny!"

Nothing happened...

"Anyone?...."

"....."

"I....I really do have no friends..."
...

"GRRAAAA!!!"

Angrily, she threw the knife straight at the mirror and watched it in vain as it cracked and painfully fell apart.
Suddenly, the room starting glitching all around her, the table was glitching into a wooden stage and the door was contorting into a set of perfectly arranged curtains.

"W-what's happening?!"

...

"Ha ha ha ha ha.....no NeEd to be afraid my dEaR..."

Vanny's eyes quickly skimmed across the room looking for Glitchtrap, but couldn't find him anywhere.

"GRRAAA!! YOU'RE NOT REAL! YOU'RE NOT REAL!"

All of a sudden, everything came to a halt. The room stopped glitching, the animatronics stopped moving, the birds outside the window stopped tweeting. Everything came to a stop.

"Vanny?"

"GAH!"

Glitchtrap appeared behind Vanny with some strange microchips.

"Oh...sorry...w-what are they?"

"These are some chips to help make the robots.....more efficient."

Vanny understood perfectly what Glitchtrap meant and snatched the chips from his hands.

"Let's get this over with quickly."

Glitchtrap was fairly surprised at Vanny's attitude, he thought she was being quite vicious.

"That's the sPiRit!"

Glitchtrap POV:

I think I'll have to keep an eye on her from now on.

I hope you all enjoyed the second chapter! If this story gets 20 views or higher, I'll make chapter 3 😁
Comment your thoughts down below⬇️