Hello wall! nice to meet you!

Heyyyy!

So, uh, how are yall?

*dodges bullet*

okay okay I know I haven't updated in, like, forever BUT it wasn't my fault! I was grounded and even though i have been un-grounded for a while know I haven't updated....that one is kinda my fault. 

*hides behind cap's shield*

BUT butbutbut. I did specifically say there were no promises that I would update weekly so...yeah, i win.

In any case here is a chapter to further progress this terrible story. Its short but its something right?

-----

Steebs POV

As I entered the med bay Bruce was standing there, waiting with his coat on.

"Bring him here"

I set Spiderman on the table and backed up as Bruce moved in for a closer look.

"He seems to be in stable position. But I wont know how badly he is injured if I don't look under his suit."

I frowned, "He wears a mask for a reason, he probably wont want us seeing who he is"

Bruce looked up, frowning, "Its the only way to help him"

I sighed, "How about we -"

*Time skip*

Peter's POV

I woke up to a soft beeping sound echoing in a empty room. Where was I? Sitting up I looked around. I was in a bed with white sheets in the middle of a small empty room a chair in the corner with my suit folded up on it. The room was bare but for a couple pictures on the wall. I reached up to ruffle my hair, sighing. When did I get here?

I suddenly froze, it all coming back to me. Captain America, the shield, the call to Bruce banner...

I WAS IN THE AVENGERS TOWER!!

I hurriedly looked to the chair again, then down at myself. I WASN'T WEARING MY SUIT!!

I rushed to put my hand to my face, practically smacking myself down as my palm connected with the fabric of my mask.

I collapsed with relief, I wasn't exposed, not entirely. But I couldn't stay here. I didn't know what time it was and I didn't want to be late. Pulling my suit on over the grey cloths that had replaced it I jumped towards the window, opened it, and swung off into the now night.

Just kidding.

I tried to 'swing off into the night' but my leg got caught on the bottom rim of the window and I face planted into the wall of the building.

Muttering under my breath I swung myself over, and left.

Steve's POV

"I would like to inform you that Spiderman has woken up in med-bay 3"

I looked up from my phone, closing my research on Spiderman.

"Thanks Friday"

"No problem Dino-dust"

I sighed and began to walk down to the med-bay. I hadn't reached the elevator when Friday begin to speak again.

"If you wish to speak to Spiderman I suggest that you go outside"

"What?"

I ran to the nearest window and opened it, looking up. Lo and behold there was Spiderman, already swinging his way through the city.

"Darn it, I wanted to talk to him"

"Talk to who?" A voice behind me asked.

I turned to see Scott making his way towards me, soaking wet.

"What happened to you?"

"You do not want to know"

So . . . uhm see you next time!

REMEMBER:

Blankets don't taste as good in a salad as pillows do.