Day 1

Scott rolled around in bed, jolting awake when his alarm clock started screeching. Job.. Scott sighed, getting out of bed. He brushed his teeth, replacing his pajamas with his old Pizzeria work clothes.

        He stepped outside, seeing the car waiting for him. He climbed into the passenger seat, the boss smiled, then they drove away.

-

       Scott's eye widened. "W-what? This.. This is an asylum!" Scott screeched a little bit, the former boss chuckled. "It won't be bad." The boss stopped the car, Scott left reluctantly.

-

        A woman was there to greet him. "You must be Scott! Well.. Your job is to feed them. I guess you could talk to them, but some might not be friendly.." The woman smiled, and Scott looked at her. "Er.. Yeah. I'm Scott.. I'm here for the job.."

-

        Scott got his new work clothes on, then proceeded to grab the food. He sighed, opening a little slot on one of the doors. He peeked inside, then passed the food. His eyes widened at the sight through iron bars. "V-Vincent?" Scott gasped, comfirming it was Vincent. Vincent glared at him, before turning around. Scott looked down. "V-Vince.." Still no answer from him. Long silence was held before Vincent coldly spoke. "I trusted you.." Scott opened his mouth to speak, but then looked confused. He looked up. "W-what do you mean?"

        "You told them.. Didn't you?"

        "W-What?! No!"

        ".. I don't.. Don't talk to me." Vincent hissed, laying down. "I.. Okay." Scott sighed, retreating from the cell's door and walking to the next cell.

-

        Everything was normal, insane people getting their food. None of them spoke to Scott.

        Scott sighed, walking into the lounge and looking down. D-does he really think I told the officers..? Scott's mind clicked into place. I.. He only... I was the only one he told.. Scott placed his head in his hands. "I.." Scott switched out his clothes, getting ready to leave.