Annoying

Vincent lazily walked into the pizzeria. "H-hey.." He stuttered. There he was again, sleepy eyes, bags, lazy clothes, messy hair. Scott rolled his eyes. "Why are you late?" He sighed, pointing at the children. "Someone needs to protect them." Scott thought he saw a wild grin on Vincent's face. He rubbed his eyes to just make sure, it disappeared. Vincent yawned. "Sorry.. Well.. I'm here.. I had to stay up late.." He yawned again, rubbing his eyes. "S-sorry." Scott stared at him. "Ugh.. Fine.. Just come."

        Vincent sighed, crossing his arms and leaning against a wall in the corner. His eyes looked at Scott, who was now giving a child a slice of pepperoni pizza. The man looked down, sliding down the wall and hugging his legs. ....I should go bother Scott or something.. It's so lonely.. He looked up, gazing at the children and Scott. The purple haired man stood up, stretching and reluctantly walking to Scott.

        "Hey! Hey!!" Vincent shook Scott's shoulder. Scott glared at him, turning around. "What do you want?!" The tall man rolled his eyes as Vincent stopped shaking him. "Welllll, I'm really bored!" He gleamed. Scott crossed his arms. "What do you want me to do about it?" He growled. Vincent made a pouting face. "Psh. You're no fun!" He continued pouting. Scott scowled. "Can you shut up and go away?"

        "No."

        "Well why not?"

        "Because I'm bored and lonely."

        "Is that my problem?"

        "It is now."

        "Oh my god Vincent go away!"

        "How do you even know my name?"

        "Boss told me."

        "What's your name?"

        "None of your buisness."

        "Oh wait! It says on your badge. Scott."

        "OH MY GOD GO AWAY VINCENT, I'M TRYING TO WORK!"