part 1

“Wait! Will I ever see you again?” Ink said to the stranger. He was in a dream, but he had gotten attached to them.

“Perhaps in another dream.” They said gently. “Now you have to wake up.”

“No!” By the time the word left his mouth, he was awake. He sighed and shut off his alarm. “Could you at least let me sleep in?” He mumbled as he went downstairs.

“Do I have coffee?” He searched through his cupboards. “No I do not. I have to go to the store anyway.” he got dressed and went to the store. He went in and started looking for coffee, chocolate, and some things that are quick and easy to make.

He reached for the coffee and just barely grazed his fingers across the side. “Why was this pushed back so far?” He ended up having to find a worker who was able to get it for him. “Thank you!”

“You’re welcome.” The tall lanky worker made his way back to where he was.

Ink made it home with his groceries and put them away. He didn’t bother making coffee, as he was already awake. Well, he regretted that as he fell asleep.

He woke up in his dream and looked around. “I hope that I can relax in my dream.” He chuckled lightly and laid in the grass. He was about to fall asleep, while dreaming, when he felt someone softly rubbing his shoulder.