I never stopped loving you(sequel)

It's been four years since I've had my child Robyn, and now I'm finally ready to come out with Zayn and Liam and tell the world. My 18th birthday was coming up in two weeks and Robyn's birthday was two days ahead of mine.we were waiting until my 18th to tell the world because of legal issues, but now it was perfect Liam and I became a couple and him and Zayn make great fathers, Robyn knows them both as her father she doesn't question it. I finally had the perfect family. Every one was happy with the arrangements, no one really was as happy as Liam he was looking forward to the coming out. I couldn't stop thinking about it but not in a good way, all the questions where running through my head like, what if they hate me and don't want me to date Liam, what If they find out that the Robyn's father is Zayn, and what happens when they do. I was snapped out of my thoughts by Niall he became a brother to me after everything.

"Hey Brit, so are you excited?" He jumps over the couch beside me.

"For what?" I questioned confused by his question.

"The party." He jumps

"Oh yeah def, but who's gonna watch Robyn?" I muttered

"We got that handled, so you Liam Lou and Harry can go before me and Zayn." He chuckled

They where up to something and I will find out what it is. While I was trying to figure out what they were up to Liam Zayn and Robyn run through the door.

"Mommy, mommy look what we found." Robyn holds out a bright red flower and hands it to me.

"It's so pretty" she hands it to me and I pull her in for a hug.

"Tell mommy what we did today." Zayn put in

"We did lots of things we played at the park and we played on the swings daddy pushed me, it was fun." She jittered

"Wow it sounds like it was fun." I pick her up and say her on my knee with my arms securely around her.

"Go thank dad and daddy for taking you to the park." I said sweetly into her ear

She nodded her hear and walked over to Zayn and he picked her up. He walked over to the couch with her on his side. She whispers something in his ear and a huge grin appears on his face. He sets her down and she runs to Liam he bends down and she whispered probably the same thing she whispered in Zayns ear, then she ran back to me I sat her back on my knee and grabbed the remote from Niall and changed it to nick jr. I sat her down on the couch and walked towards Liam. He greats me with a big hug and kiss on the kiss.

"So how was the day?" I chuckle

"It was really good, you should of been there." He smiles

"We'll no one woke me up." I smirk

We were interrupted by Lou

"Hello ever body" he yells as he inters the room

"Hey uncky Lou." Robyn shouts

"Hey inside voices, both of you." I spoke up

"Okay" Robyn says innocently

Lou runs over to her picked her up and swung her in his arms

"Hey.." She laughed

"What's the magic word?"he giggled

"Pleeeeease." She chuckles

"It was actually carrot but i'll stop." He laughed

He sat her down and she ran up to Niall who sat her on his knee like I do.

"Hey there's a P-A-R-T-Y tonight wanna come." Lou asks Liam Zayn and I.

I look at Zayn and Liam and they both nod.

"I guess, as long as someone is here."I said sternly

"You need to lighten up" I hear Harry say as he walks in.

"Okay." I giggled

"Hey, Robyn wanna go with me and mommy to find her a dress?"Harry asks

"Yeah , it sound fun!" She proclaimed

"First lets eat lunch." I advised

"Can we eat on the way?" She gives me the puppy dog face she learned from Harry, the one I couldn't refuse

"Okay we can on the way." I reasoned

"Yeah!" She jeered

I grabbed my keys and headed out to the car...

Hey thanks for reading tell me what you think and this is a sequel so read light up my world to sorta get a grasp on this and please vote and read my other fan fics love y'all and please become a fan. :)