Forever and Always

______________________________________________________ if you want anything to happen leave it in the comments and enjoy_______________

"Britney are you ready?" I hear Liam's voice echo through the walls

"Just a minuet." I reply

"That's what you said twenty minuets ago." Liam's laugh makes me fill with joy every time I hear it.

I quickly finish my makeup and slid my dress I bought the other night on. and grab my heels right before leaving the room. Liam waited for me down stairs like a gentle man as always. I loved how no matter what he made me feel special. I walk slowly down the stairs trying not to cause a ruckus but I failed, living in this house I never get a break every thing is known. First I see Zayn and Robyn playing with one of her toys, then I see Niall and Louis on the couch waiting for me to come down. Then I spot him the man I've been waiting for my whole life the man who makes me whole again, who fills the part of my heart no one touches. I make my final step off the stair and I'm paraded by every one I notice Harry wasn't there to say anything. He knew exactly how to tear my heart out and stomp all over it. I under stand that he needs his space, but he knows how much it means for him to be there. Now I think I'm going to have to go on with life without him if he won't be there for me when I need him. I intertwined my arm with Liam's and walked towards the door as we walked out I could hear a soft crying, it must of been Robyn I usually never leave her alone at night. Tonight I was going to do what I have to live happily. if that meant I would have to break a few hearts to make myself happy well so be it. He walked me down the steps to the car and opened the door for me to get in.

"Thank you" I whisper

"Anything love" I hear him mumble

I watched as he walked around to the drivers side and got in, he turned on the car and exited the drive way. The car ride was silent the only thing going on was the radio. we finally made it to the restaurant he got out and opened the door for me as we entered the Valle took off with the car. I gripped his arm tightly as we walked further into the restaurant.

"Nervous love?" he giggles

"Kinda, why can you tell?" I sputter

"It's okay it's just diner." He reassures

"Yeah okay I'm ready baby." I mumble

He laughs as the waiter great us and walks us to our table.

I sit down in the seat next to his and order Cherry margarita to drink off some of my nervousness.

"ID please" the waiter asks

I hand him my ID he handed it back and walked off.

"Love, are you alright?" his voice was a little hazy

"Yeah it's just I need to tell you something" I try to assure

He nods and the plates come out along with my drink. I drink as much as I could in one sip and look Liam strait into the eyes. He knew I was worried he placed his hand around my waist and scooted me closer to his warm, tender, delicate side.

"Liam I-I love you" I state as romantic as I could but it ended more creepy. He starts to lightly laugh.

"Britney I love you too, that's why I'm doing this again but in a better environment." he get on his knee and pulls out a tiny box

"Britney I love you and always will. Will you give me the honor to marry you." he says as loud as he could without completely screeching.

I start to feel tears rolling down my face I knew what I was going to do but now it seemed different. I now knew that what I felt was true and I knew what I wanted.

"I do" I whisper along with a nod

"I love you Britney forever and always." his words seemed so rich but hollow.......

___________________________________________________________ Me and short chapters sorry again but the next update will be sooner. love y'all_________________________