Chapter 2

Let's get this story started darlings. And I'm so sorry for not posting my girlfriend just broke up with me and then it was Christmas. This chapter is dedicated to @exoticwhorx who reminded me that people enjoyed my story.

 This chapter is dedicated to @exoticwhorx who reminded me that people enjoyed my story

Dress

Ahrea lent back her head tilted so her chin pointed at the sky. Her elegant legs were jauntily thrown over the other from where she was sat angrily in Aro's throne. The guard knelt before her fear in their eyes as their Queen tapped her nails on the black marble, tearing through the silence. "Would anyone care to explain to me why I was locked in a tomb for 25 years and my family were dead". Her cold voice echoed in the chamber and her guards shivered. "ANSWER ME" she roared and standing quickly she pulled. Hard. Demetri came flying forward hitting the floor with a crash. His head shot up, eyes wide with undiluted terror. She stalked around him, stopping directly behind him and whispering in his ear. "Answer your Queen". A cry left Demetri's lips as sobs suddenly racked his frame. Ahrea shot back, confusion coating her face. "What are you doing child?". His eyes locked in hers and a brief probe knocked at her mind. She looked at him curiously and taking the light nod as consent she plunged deep into his mind.
Memory
It was the final battle. The Cullens were lined up facing the Volturi. Ahrea watched, confusion lighting up her eyes as they flickered across the scene in front of her. Her soulmates were stood at the lead of the parade and they all looked mad. "Where is she Carlisle?" Aro asked fear and anger shining on his features"Where is our  wife?". Carlisle smiled maliciously. "She is gone. You surrender to us and you can join her in death". Caius' answering growl was horrifying. "What do you mean join her in death?". Marcus was shaking with righteous fury. "Your a smart man Marcus. We killed her, tore of her head, defiled her body and burnt her at the stake". Aro stepped forward. "You are lying". It was more of a question than a statement. "Look in my mind. You will see the truth". Marcus looked at Aro begging him to check. To see he truth. They needed her. Needed her so desperately that war was on the horizon because of it. Aro stepped forwards, hesitantly holding out his hand to an amuse Carlisle.  A suspiciously smug Carlisle. Everyone watched the king, either worry or amusement in their eyes, as he reached out. Carlisle placed a hand in the King's. The roar that rang through  the clearing was one of agony and everyone watched in horror as the proud king fell to his knees in front of the Cullen patriarch. "What have you done?". The proud king was sobbing, his brothers curling into his sides trying to calm him down. Ahrea walked forward kneeling next to her mates, resting a ghostly hand on his cheek and watching as the Cullens enclosed the kings. "Kill them". Aro looked at Carlisle in surprise, panic crossing his face when he realised he wouldn't win. He turned, his eyes locking with Demetri's. "Run, go home my child" he mouthed tears shining in their eyes. The guard turned and ran, following commands to the end. "Jane, Alec go please" . The King was begging. He couldn't let his beloved's children die. The two just stood boldly next to the kings. "We will not leave our father's until we avenge our mother". Jane's voice was light, slightly disturbed by a tremor. Aro stood wrapping his children behind him, snarls tearing through his throat as the Cullens circled them. "Take them, Demetri take them". Caius' voice was soft like a plea and her grabbed one under each arm. The twins kicked and screamed but the guard did not stop. Demetri backed away. Running. Running far far away. The memory moved on to the fear as the Cullens launched a full scale attack on the castle, killing everyone inside.
Ahrea pulled out of his mind quickly, falling to her knees to pull Demetri into her side. Her eyes glowed Sith yellow as she stared into the abyss. "We will find my family. Our family. And the Cullens. The Cullens will be burned to the ground".