part 1

"Hi you must be the human alpha has been talking about all week I'm Worrier nice to meet you" Worrier said with a smile. Y/n and Worrier are waking in the forest and then they bump in to the alpha then
y/n says shyly "I'm so sorry I didn't see you there" then the alpha reply "It's OK I bumped into people all the time and even short people and no I'm not making fun of  short people its just that I can't see them because I'm blind"

*The next day*

You and the alpha was hanging out and then you ask  " what is your name" but you didn't remember that the alpha was your childhood best friend then then the alpha replied kinda sadly" it's been that long hasn't it we were friends since the day I moved schools"
It's me Terrence"

"It's only have been four years I'm only 21,000,007 wow I'm old" Terrence said in a funny way. both of you laugh then you look and you notice that Terrence looked scared or looking for something or someone then last thing you knew you were in Terrence's arms and he was run away from someone or something then you heard yelling and a gun shot then it put you down and then you saw a gun shot wound on it's chest you started to get worried the you notice that Terrence was worried about the gun shot wound he was more worried about you than the gun shot wound.

After he makes sure you are okay he backs up and takes off his shirt and you just look abs