2: day 1 and girl crush?

There she walked down her the stairs in the morning with Messy hair and the red face parents called her for breakfast

"Good morning!" said the young girl

"Good morning honey"
"Good morning darling "
"Good morning sweetie"
"Good morning cutie"

Said her family in Union

"So how are you feeling dear? Yesterday it was raining and you came home late. You didn't even have an umbrella." Asked her dad

"I was feeling dizzy after I woke up bit now I am perfectly fine! "

"And how's your mission going on sweetie? "Asked her grandma

"It's going well spying and making sure that guy is protected is really easy and guess what?

He even came to the library yesterday, I gave him some coffee and let him stay there for a while since it was raining........of course I've to protect him since I'm his soon-to-be-bodyguard yeah?
And even a detective since I work for the government and I have to catch the person who is trying to kidnap beomgyu"

"I knew that you will do your mission cutie! And that too perfectly!"sadi her grandma and grandpa in Union

"How are you studies going? You know that you are Woking for the government for 1 more year according to your contract you have been working for 6 years and now one more your is left then you have to resign and take over the company since we are the number one richest powerful in South Korea I saw your results for bachelor's degree and you have passed I am really proud of you daughter you passed with full marks" said her dad proudly and her mom giggled and said

"Of course she was with full marks after all she is my daughter so she will be like me passing with full marks duh"
Said her mom being a proud mother she is.

"Ok sejin now you have to go to your college and make sure to protect to boy you both will be put in the same class and soon you will have to reveal yourself to him as his bodyguard for 1 year till you catch the kidnapper"
Said her grandfather.

"Yeah bye everyone"

_____________________ time skip

"Mmh? This college is so beautiful and crowded, but what is causing the crowd huh?" Said sejin

"Wahhhh beomgyu oppa!!"

"Be mine"

"I love you"

'Ugh! Allow them are older than me but they still call me oppa!!??, gRooS!' Said beomgyu in his head and went inside the college

"Wtf is he kind of God or something that these people are fangirling him bruh anyways I'm sure were in the same class so I have to sit beside him" said sejin.

But she had a mask on and her face looked like this :-

As soon as she took her mask off some boys looked at her and started drooling and also many girls started drooling over sejin since she was a tomboy and had short hair it made her look as if a girl crush and wow some girls were jealous but most of...

As soon as she took her mask off some boys looked at her and started drooling and also many girls started drooling over sejin since she was a tomboy and had short hair it made her look as if a girl crush and wow some girls were jealous but most of the girls were fangirling over her.

(A/N: don't you think it's cool if girls fangirl over girls?)

Sejin wasn't shocked as she was used to this .She quickly went to her locker and there were these girls bullying an innocent girl.

"Yah are you ignoring us huh? Do u want to get beaten more? You fucking hoe- ahh"

These girls were slapping and slamming the innocent girl on the locker. Sejin ,being a detective and a spy couldn't stand an innocent person being bullied by fucking bullies so she kicked the bully and she fell.

"Yah how dare you kick our leader" said one of her minions in a really soft and high pitched tone obviously cause she was also drooling over Sejin.

"None of your business minion"

The leader got up and was about to grab sejin hair and slam her on the locker but sejin punched her instead " how does it feel to be punched huh?"

The bully was raging and was about to slap sejin but then sejin took her had and pinned her near her back and said in a really deep husky tone " bitch don't try me I have trained kung fu and taekwondo for 11 years, unless you wanna get beaten and stop bullying other people or else I will bully you!.

Damn her deep voice sacred the bully and she immediately apologised to Sejin and the innocent girl.

"Damn she's hot I am falling for her more ugh!"