Classic or Rock

Authors note : hey guys this is my first fanfic so please let me know what u think and if there are any errors I'm sorry and I will try to edit them. Thanks :) x

🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀

🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀

I hate new things. New state. New school. New neighborhood. New house. I hate new. What's wrong the old?! Well not old just familiar. I like the familiar which includes my familiar friends. My familiar school. Everything!

Okay calm down Karleigh. Those are my feelings as my mom Raven and I drive down the highway to everything new. We are going to California. To my new school, The Devine Preparatory. Ugh it even sounds like an expensive, snooty, people kiss each others butt school.

I even have to wear a uniform. I can not wait to get my phone so that I can text my only best friend Demi. She is the exact opposite of me but I love her to pieces. She is preppy and exactly like the people that are in this new town but we met in kindergarten and became best friends on the first day over music and hair dye.

I turn up the radio to drown out my thoughts and brighten my mood for my mothers sake since its because of her job that were moving again. The radio bursts out Misery by Maroon 5 and I slowly start to smile and sing along then I look over to my mom and she's cringing! I sigh and turn it to the nearest pop station for her and now it blasts out Live While Were

Young by One Direction and now I am cringing but I smile because my mom is happy for a little while.

After a few more preppy dance songs my mom pulls into a driveway to the biggest house I've ever seen. With my eyes bugged out and mouth agape she says "we're here" and smile at her as we both get out of the car. I look at the ginormous house that looks like a Victorian castle and then I see the perfect spot for my room. It was off to the right side and had one almost bay window. It was in shadows next to the trees beside us on that side and it seemed to call to me. As I grab my luggage from the car I run there to see what I could do with this almost perfect room so that tomorrow, my first day, will be out of my head for a while.