Thriller or Comedy

A/N Hey to the people reading this i would love to hear from you so comment/fan/vote and tell others please :) thank you hope you like this

🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀

Walking into the four story building I see all these groups of people. Cliques of course. I do not belong to a clique, and as I walk past each one, with all the same clothes on with different personalities, they each give me different looks but all have their mouths agape and shocked eyes. I just smile and keep walking until someone bumps into me.

"Sorry. I'm new here and still don't know my through these halls", I say to the cute mystery boy.

He was dark kinda shaggy brown almost black hair. With deep brown eyes that you could see right into his soul with and can make you go weak in knees just be taking a slight glance. "It's okay sweetheart. I'm josh, and you must be Karleigh. I was just coming to look for you.",he says with a friendly smile playing on his lips. "Well we found each other.", I say with a slight giggle.

"So where do we go first Josh?" "To French. You'll love Madame Fickes. She can relate to all of us and I think she'll like you very well.", he says.

I smile as we start walking to class and I see out of the corner of my eye that he has a tattoo.

I comment, "so when did you get the ink? I thought I was the only one who liked them here."

He laughs and it brings a big grin to my face and butterflies in my stomach. God I fall to hard to fast! He probably already has a girlfriend and I'm just the new kid he has to drag around for a few weeks.