Black or white

Hey guys here's the second part if this works *fingers crossed* hope u enjoyed it so far :) x please leave feedback love to hear from u all!!

🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀

"You and I go hard at each other like we're going to war!"... As my alarm starts singing to me to get ready for my first day all I think is, god is it really 6am, I guess so. I slowly get up out of my comfy bed that I set up just a few hours ago after I put all my clothes in the walk in closet.

I quickly hop into the shower hopefully not being late because being the new kid. First i had to get my schedule and meet my "class buddy" as the principal put it. I twist my hair and tie it in a ponytail to the side. Then I do my make up. A cherry red lipstick with black liner and strawberry daquiri lipgloss with glitter in it.

I go to my closet and look around for something that pops since well it is my first day and I have not gotten my uniform yet why not dress up. I pull out a black strapless short lace dress with blood red satin underneath to cover everything up that has an open back to the middle of my back.

I pull on my red high heels and go to the kitchen where my mom left a note saying that she hoped I had a good first day.

I grabbed a bowl of cereal and ate it quick then walked out to start to school. I think to myself 'time to kill em babe'.