Chapter 1

George POV

"Georgie wake up!"

"Just 5 more minutes?"

"You can't be late on your first day of school."

I groan and roll over. Suddenly rays of light seep into my room through the now open curtains.

"Don't make me drag you our of bed."

"Fine, fine I'm up." I grumble sitting up and rubbing my eyes.

"Get up and get ready for school. Breakfast will be ready in 15 minutes." She says before leaving the room and shutting my door.

I unplug my phone and check it for notifications. Only an email from Duolingo. I haven't used that shit in two years. 

I get up and head over to my closest polling out a light blue sweater, black ripped jeans, and a silver necklace with a mushroom on it.

"Hun, breakfast is ready."

"Ok coming." I yell down to her. Almost tripping on my cat.

"Sorry, Cat didn't see you there."

I enter the kitchen and find my mom making waffles.

"Here you go, you can dress it yourself ." She says handing me a plate.

I eat them a fast as I can. Putting plate in the sink after I finish and heading out the door.

When outside I put my airpods in and start heading towards the bus stop.

Put your hand in mine
You know that I want to be with you all the line
You know that I won't stop until I make you mine
Until I make you mine

I arrive at the bus stop just as the bus pulls up. There weren't that many people at the bus stop, so luckily I wont have to sit by someone I don't know. I get on and sit by myself since I don't have any friends. Unexpected I feel the seat dip next to me.

------------‐------------
Hi! Thank you for reading. I kinda have a plan for where this story is going, but not really.

Hope you have a great day ♡

337 words