𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖜𝖔

█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ʟɪꜱᴛᴇɴ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴏɴɢ ɪɴꜱᴇʀᴛᴇᴅ ᴀʙᴏᴠᴇ  ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █

          . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 

The club was packer as usual. Blasting music, Strippers dancing up and down the poles, People cheering, throwing money, getting drunk, and so on. This night feels good. It screams money to you and that's all you care about.

Break room 

7:51 pm

You and Liza were in the club break room. You were getting ready meanwhile Liza was re-adjusting her makeup.

"So how are you feeling about tonight?" Asked liza as she was adding a coat of mascara.

"This night feels good" you said applying a coat of lipstick.

You stared at yourself in the mirror as you studied your hair and makeup. Everything was perfect. You looked good.

"Y/n, Liza it's time to perform" said the manager. It was time for you and Liza's performance. it was duo but your part was around the end of the song.

"Alright" You and Liza said in sync.

You and Liza looked at each other and couldn't help but smile. You too knew what was about to go down and you two were here for it.

"Okay, I'm going to go. Keep your ear open for when it's your part or are you going to watch me?" said Liza with a big smile.

"I'm going to go watch you of course" you said smiling.

Liza's smile grew bigger "okay, let's go" said liza almost squealing.

You nodded and smiled as you look down walking next to Liza.

The club was dark. It was filled with people. Bright colored lights flashing. It made your adrenaline rise.  You smiled in excitement.

"Sex money feeling die" by Lykke Li started playing giving Liza her cue on stage.

Liza began dancing. The crowd was hyped waiting for her next move every time she made one. Liza knew how to get a crowd hyped up. She was giving it her all.

The crowd's eyes were glued to Liza. You're next to the door where the brick homes were and watch Liza from there. 

The song I was getting closer and closer to the part where you come in so you move closer to the stage.

 You walked and go near a group of men all dressed in black cigarettes was all we could smoke from them all of them watching Liza you instantly chuckled to yourself watching.