𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖗

█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ʟɪꜱᴛᴇɴ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴏɴɢ ɪɴꜱᴇʀᴛᴇᴅ ᴀʙᴏᴠᴇ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █

            . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Liza Gasped, "So your catching feelings!?"

"Bitch hell no" You said standing up. "I don't catch feelings, it's a waste of fucking time" You stated.

Liza scoffed "wow it's interesting hearing the way you live life" said Liza bluntly.

You chuckled and looked at your watch. "Oh fuck, my break is almost over" You said pursing your lips.

"I have a good 8 minutes left" said Liza looking at her Apple Watch.

"Lucky mine ends in" you looked at your watch "3 minutes?! Didn't my break start a few minutes ago?" You exclaimed.

Liza laughed. "Don't laugh it's not funny" you said playfully hitting her arm.

Liza laughed even more. "Whatever" you said playfully rolling your eyes.

"So we came here to talk about you and fake blondie I don't know what to call him" you said shrugging your shoulders.

Liza smiled and playfully rolled her eyes at your nickname "yet now we talking about my love life" you said with a blank expression.

"First of all his name is Atsumu" stated Liza.

"And second of all we were gonna talk about him but you were talking to that hottie and I was intrigued" said Liza while placing her hands on her lap making a slapping sound.

You squinted your eyes at her, "I forgot how nosy you are" You said recalling all your time with her.

"Glad I reminded you" Liza smiled while having the exact same thoughts as you.  

You two laughed and then one of the workers came in. "Y/n" she said.

You looked at her "yeah?" you replied softly

"You got a request by someone called Rintarou Suna he said you are expecting him" said the worker.

You squinted your eyes and rolled your tongue against your top teeth. "Yeah, I'll be there in a second. What's the room number?" You asked.

"uh, Room seven" she responded looking at her clipboard.

"Alright thank you" you said giving her a soft smile.

"You're welcome" she said softly and smiled back then left.

"So I'm assuming that Rintarou guy is the guy you were talking to" questioned Liza now standing next to you.