Chapter Seven

Kirari stride across the lounge moving at slightly slower pace giving small mercy to her now tiny determine girlfriend.

Small leg double in effort to catch up with her favourite person. Taser, oversize shirt and all. The shirt being her downfall, tripping face first.

"Ah-"

*Wham

"Oh my"
Kirari immediately bend down helping the girl back up. the girls nose reddening. She pull down the hand holding the nose instead rubbing it with her own hands.

Sayaka too stun to cry. Her face scrunch up leaning to the hands. Her hand hold Kirari's liking the effect.

Kirari watch the adorable face rubbing against her hands. She looks around, better changing the shirt first.

She spot a familiar person. "Ah Yumeko's puppy. good"
She point to the person trying and failing to remember the name. 'Whatever'

"You there"

Ryota shock was understandable a powerful woman with high dominance and top hierarchy of the school mingling with mere student. His very own life plan can be at risk.

"M-me?" Ryota stammered poor him being at the wrong place at the wrong time. The person just looking for Mary.

"Yes you. Be a dear and fetch me a toddler cloth will you"

"W-what where do i find them"

A silent stare to his eye should told him enough but ryota obliviousness is huge. Kirari sigh.

"Wherever you can find them and be fast yes?"

"Y-yes maam"

"Oh please get a pair of them"

"Yes maam"

Ryota run off to whichever direction god know where.

Scooting down, Kirari contemplate how to carry the child. Never in her live have she carry a child and she doesn't want Sayaka to fall down again.

She give up, stopping her repetitive changing hand position. She open her arms instead.

"President where have you be-"

"Ah vice president" Kirari stand up to which made Sayaka pout. Gone her chance to cuddle.

Ririka bow down trying to comprehend the scene. 'Sayaka?'. 'Is that the secretary. Why is she a child. Did Kirari just make a replica? Is this one of her boderline obsessive Sayakaness?'. She almost didn't hear what Kirari ask of her.

"Will you carry her for me?"

"What?"

Ririka stared at Kirari dumbfounded though the mask cover it.

Kirari picked Sayaka by the back collar and holds it towards Ririka which the later person relunctantly hold by the armpit. Upon holding , she gone still the small human feel nothing on her arms.

Kirari seems satisfied shoving her work to her twin. Not that she didn't want to hold her two time adorable secretary, she prefer searching for a proper way to hold a child first,in the confinement of her room that is.

Big eye look at smiling mask, her face instantly contort to fearful gaze before going off to a loud wailing. Sayaka wriggles on the hand her wail going up a notch as she realizing she can't reach her trusty weapon.

"Wealeas me! Wealeas! Mngh!"
Sayaka repeatedly giving small punch to Ririka hand.

Ririka panics.