47

Do vote and comment 💜 purple you 💜

"You won't realize your own feelings until they are seen from a distance"

_______

FLASHBACK

The upcoming scene happened when Jungkook and Y/N was in college pursuing MBA💜

Jungkook: "THIS FEELS SO NICE"

Jungkook shouted and let out a deep sigh of happiness when he saw the entire Seoul by standing on the rooftop of the Namsam tower.

He closed his eyes and spread his hands wide and enjoyed the feel of fresh air hitting him.

???: "Jungkook I'm freezing to death"

Jungkook smiled and opened his eyes when he heard your voice. Yes, he is not alone you are with him; Jungkook had the habit of writing bucket lists. Visiting Namsam tower with you comes under one of the bucket lists.

He didn't tell you that he should visit with you instead he gave lame reasons like Taehyung and Jimin are in the club and he didn't have options rather than asking you.

As usual, you said no at first but because of his adamant nature, you are here now.

Jungkook: "Stop whining and come here"

You are whining since both arrived here, it's freaking 2 am and how can you not whine, he disturbed your beauty sleep and dragged you here without your permission.

What kind of person wants to visit Namsam tower at this time, first of all, who allowed him to visit at this time, usually Namsam tower's visiting time closes by 11 pm. How come it is possible for him? Clearing your thoughts you walked forward and reached near him.

Jungkook: "Are you angry with me?"

You: "Yes I'm angry with y.."

Before you complete your words Jungkook turned you and made you face front.

You were dumbstruck at the moment you saw the view of the entire Seoul glowing in the moonlight.

It is not that you have not visited Namsam tower before but today it feels new for no reason.

You: "Beautiful Jungkook"

Jungkook: "Do you like it, princess?"

You: "I loveeeee it"

You said while smiling without taking your eyes from what you seeing right now, Jungkook felt relieved by seeing happiness in your face.

He is internally screaming over the fact he is the reason for your smile which you have right now on your face.